07-16-08 – Wind Beneath My Wings

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-16-08 – Wind Beneath My Wings

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    jpatten
    Participant

I have to admit that being unfairly accused is no fun. On another contest I posted a picture and the very first comment accused me of lifting the picture from an internet site and rebranding it as my own.
    I honestly had to take some time and make sure I didnt fire off an evil rant but instead a calm and definitive defense including links to the original image on my own flickr account.

The accusation was later removed thankfully but I was far more annoyed than I suppose I should be considering it was just online.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

U-Man is not quite as innocent as he lets on. I blew up the photo in question.

sloppily done, but devious nevertheless

Indeed. And also bereft of boobies. It probably would have worked better if you’d included boobies, U-Man 😉

btw, are those pinecones are that tree or bagworms? Cause if they’re bagworms, those are annoying little f’ers…

I now return you to your regularly scheduled Farktography lovefest.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Another W for U-Man’s column. Congrats 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Another W for U-Man’s column. Congrats 🙂

Thanks. I considered leaving that photo out and posting an artsy one. Glad I kept it in. Folks seemed to like it and I’m happy about that.

I really wanted to photoshop something with boobies and KFC buckets in response to your last comment but just ran out of time. Too much work and too little sleep this week. 🙁

I got nothing but one idea for the blue theme this week.

/..too many hands on my time…

U-Man
    Participant

Oh yeah. Those are pinecones. I don’t want bagworms.

…not even on one of my trees.

Viewing 5 posts - 136 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • The topic ‘07-16-08 – Wind Beneath My Wings’ is closed to new replies.