07-21-10 – These Foolish Games

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-21-10 – These Foolish Games

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Apparently Flickr took a dump at some point and a bunch of us with photos hosted there lost our entries to the ether. They’ve been restored.

lokisbong
    Participant

oh! Thank you if I lost any.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You and I both did. As did Kestrana, NoBigDeal, and a few others.

linguine
    Participant

Elsinore, my 2010-07-21 08:03:53 PM image is broken, can you fix it for me?

lokisbong
    Participant

Its now saying i switched the pinochle shot 2010-07-22 12:10:32 AM. I did no such thing. … could you see whats wrong? and fix it please.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep got it. Not sure why it thinks you swapped out your image, since it’s hosted on Flickr and doesn’t work that way. But it’s back. Keep an eye on it in case it drops again and let me know.

linguine
    Participant

thanks

lokisbong
    Participant

Thanks again. Although it is still saying its been switched .

Elsinore
    Keymaster

D’oh, sorry, I hadn’t seen your response before I responded to linguine. Yours should be restored now, lokisbong.

andyofne
    Participant

I could have done better by not even entering my photos at all 🙂

lokisbong
    Participant

much better. Thanks for real this time.

linguine
    Participant

Ive had plenty of those types of weeks. Im kinda surprised by the low turnout rate this week, despite all the trouble we had coming up with whats allowed and what isnt I thought this would be a common enough theme for lots of people to join in.

zincprincess
    Participant

I feel your pain. Then again, my idea (scrabble) wasn’t very original (or even well executed) evidently.

Oh well, fiddle dee dee next week is another contest.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ive had plenty of those types of weeks. Im kinda surprised by the low turnout rate this week, despite all the trouble we had coming up with whats allowed and what isnt I thought this would be a common enough theme for lots of people to join in.

I was a little surprised by that, too. On the positive side, there were very few DQ’s this week, so huzzah for that!

Kestrana
    Participant

Yeah I would have thought a lot more casual people have this sort of picture but maybe everyone’s on vacation this week

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 136 total)
  • The topic ‘07-21-10 – These Foolish Games’ is closed to new replies.