07-21-10 – These Foolish Games

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-21-10 – These Foolish Games

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Elsinore, two of my pics are gone, too, and I’m NOT on flicker. Glitch in the Fark? Anyway, can you recover them?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got ’em. While this week has been low on DQ incidents, it’s been pretty high on the incidents of hosting-hiccups for some reason.

ravnostic
    Participant

TY!!

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

No entries from me this week, but did at least vote. Congrats elsinore, although I do believe that is a 125 point turn – don’t forget the 50 for the bingo (using all 7 letters)!

ravnostic
    Participant

Congrats Elsinore!! Took it by a landslide! Someday, ya’ll are going to have to come up with a fark glossary of terms.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks guys 🙂

And d’oh, Zero Exponent, you’re right–can you tell how infrequently I ever get bingos?? hehe

olavf
    Participant

Yay Elsinore!

nobigdeal
    Participant

YAY!!!!! Elsinore!! It was a great shot!

A lil vote whorey but thats cool!

caradoc
    Participant

Yay, Elsinore!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks 🙂 I guess this makes the bruises I got shooting that photo worth it 😆

And NoBigDeal: Nah, my kid shot tanked, as I pretty well expected it would 😛 😉

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Thanks guys 🙂

And d’oh, Zero Exponent, you’re right–can you tell how infrequently I ever get bingos?? hehe

In that case, I hereby issue you a standing invitation to a game of strip scrabble

orionid
    Participant

Mopsy, I posted a question in the main thread, but I guess you missed it. Did your husband do any work on the Adam’s Family table? That one was my all-time favorite. I used to be able to play all day on a single credit, then give some kid all the free games I’d racked up.

/haven’t touched a machine in ten years. Probably couldn’t earn a free ball now to save my life.

olavf
    Participant

Probably couldn’t earn a free ball now to save my life.

And you call yourself a submariner… 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks guys 🙂

In that case, I hereby issue you a standing invitation to a game of strip scrabble

LOL! 😆 pjern can attest to my lack of Scrabble prowess. He used to regularly kick my ass on FB Scrabble and Scrabulous.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Well played Lady Elsinore… You have bested me yet again.

/always a bridesmaid

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 136 total)
  • The topic ‘07-21-10 – These Foolish Games’ is closed to new replies.