08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Elsinore, please enable voting on 2010-08-11 08:10:05 PM just before your dancing entry. Boy it’s been awhile since I forgot that!

Got it

ravnostic
    Participant

I like #3, CD.

zincprincess
    Participant

clouddancer – I like #1. There’s something very soothing about a happily snoozing baby.

mopsy
    Participant
    mopsy
    Participant

Clouddancer, guess we’re not very helpful!

caradoc
    Participant

Loaded and envotinated. Whoo!

ravnostic
    Participant

Caradoc I do hope that copy of Stranger in a Strange Land is the unabridged version his wife put out, and not that mini-version he was forced to publish way back in the day?

justkat
    Participant

justkat: that shot of you reading just oozes peace and relaxation.

I guess I did it right, then, since I had 10 seconds to get from the trigger to “relaxing” 😉

That actually wasn’t my difficulty… my difficulty was getting a pose that was relaxed yet not horribly unflattering. 😛 The first shot shall never see the light of day. I mean, I know I’m getting old, but… gah! lol

caradoc
    Participant

Caradoc I do hope that copy of Stranger in a Strange Land is the unabridged version his wife put out, and not that mini-version he was forced to publish way back in the day?

I have both. Look closer.

😀

justkat
    Participant

Personally I think they both have their charm. The longer version didn’t go through the editor mill that all books go through, even Master RAH’s, because it was deemed too long before anyone even looked at it. Probably, if he had been interested in publishing something not as squished as the originally published work, the result would have been something in between the two versions. I think it would lean towards the one Ginny published, but I have my doubts that it would be that exact book.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I guess I did it right, then, since I had 10 seconds to get from the trigger to “relaxing” 😉

That actually wasn’t my difficulty… my difficulty was getting a pose that was relaxed yet not horribly unflattering. 😛 The first shot shall never see the light of day. I mean, I know I’m getting old, but… gah! lol

You did very well…I wish my legs looked like that!

justkat
    Participant

You did very well…I wish my legs looked like that!

Thanks for the compliment 🙂 , but if you take a closer look at my legs in the pic that Olav posted of us at our laptops — and frankly I hope nobody does 😳 — you’ll see my lovely cellulite. Still I suspect my legs aren’t as unsightly as I think they are.

Meanwhile I don’t care. I wear short shorts (not THAT short) because they are comfortable, and if they make anyone reach for the eye-bleach, that’s too freaking bad. 😛

clouddancer
    Participant

Thanks for the help, or trying to help 😆 , and the compliment about Chancellor. I showed my choices to Hubby and he picked number 1. I was surprised he didn’t say not to use our kids, and instead said it looked like Chance was just chillin’, relaxin’. Wish I could share how he sort of did a melty sounding blah, because it fits. Can’t wait to see the contest.

Curious
    Participant

curious – I forgot that was an OBO post when I commented on it. So, uh, nevermind. lol

my friend who had breast cancer and has heart trouble among other things has a medicine cabinet like that.

i lived for 67 years pill free and now with high BP, high cholesterol and COPD have a total of two pills and three inhalers and feel tied down.

Kestrana
    Participant

Talk about gah, I was trying for the artistic nakedness implying sex sort of shot and omg, we are not particularly flattering people on pixels.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • The topic ‘08-11-10 – Farkitol 100mg’ is closed to new replies.