08-13-08 – Tricky

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-13-08 – Tricky

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    staplermofo
    Participant

This was a hard theme, I thought I had a good idea and was going to hold a glass bottle in front of a boat to have a boat in a bottle, unfortunately the bottle was way to thick and you had no idea that there was a boat there.

Yeah, I think you would need a piece of colored plastic or glass in the shape of a bottle in front of a ship. Too late now for this contest.

I tried using a dry erase marker on a filter. Wildly unsuccessful.
    Initially I went for a giant mouth that I was going to have eating a stapler. @#$%ing nightmare of smudges. Then I tried going for black smoke coming out of someone’s ear, again, FAILURE. Then I just tried everything and anything from polka dots and stripes to glooped on softball sugar.
    I mean, I’m sure it could work well, just like I’m sure I could take shots like soosh. IT IS PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE DAMN IT!

I bet someone else on here could run off, try it, succeed, and post within 5 minutes. THEN I WILL CRY.

KnightsFolly
    Participant

I’m grasping at straws for this one. 🙁

corsec67
    Participant

I bet someone else on here could run off, try it, succeed, and post within 5 minutes. THEN I WILL CRY.

Do I get a prize?

(Wet erase + mirror. F/2.8 probably isn’t the best to use.)

jpatten
    Participant

Man I have just one.. I tried something new tonight and it failed. Oh well.. something is better than nothing

soosh
    Participant

anybody can take shots like me. all it takes is moving to the coastal mountains, ingesting lots of various combinations of drugs, ignoring your day job for spending all night prowling the roads and forests, and a fondness for combustibles, rockfish, and tattooed women.

nothing to it, really.

swampa
    Participant

anybody can take shots like me. all it takes is moving to the coastal mountains, ingesting lots of various combinations of drugs, ignoring your day job for spending all night prowling the roads and forests, and a fondness for combustibles, rockfish, and tattooed women.

nothing to it, really.

Drugs and tattooed women? Sign me up for the newsletter! 😀

corsec67
    Participant

nothing to it, really.

No, more importantly: when is the Farkography meetup at your house?

lokisbong
    Participant

nothing to it, really.

No, more importantly: when is the Farkography meetup at your house?

I would like to sign up for the newsletter also.I can’t afford a trip to Alaska right now even though it sounds like my kind of party.Other than the cold .Although it isn’t any better here in northern California right now.

I’m out tonight. I couldn’t take or find a single pic I thought fit the theme well enough.next week should be better.

staplermofo
    Participant

*cries into a jar, hands jar to corsec*
    There’s your prize!

*runs off crying*

nutkick_42
    Participant

There are some really good shots so far! I’m glad that I’m not the only one that thought that this was incredibly hard. I had so many good ideas, but after trying them I remembered that I’m not very good at this.

soosh
    Participant

what happened to the discussion about the picture of the guy in the mirror?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

He misread the theme description and thought it was for faked photos that didn’t look retouched. He requested the photo be pulled.

FutherMucker
    Participant

U-Man The juggle of the wee ones is brilliant….Love it !! 8)

Elsinore That’s just friggin’ cool, in a sexy kinda’ way….Not in a creepy kinda’ way, from my end…..Just the elegance and beauty that is conveyed through your body shape, and exotic flow/movement. I be diggin’ it ! 8)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Thanks again 🙂

Killerclaw
    Participant

Maybe I missed a message, but what’s up with the FSM?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 82 total)
  • The topic ‘08-13-08 – Tricky’ is closed to new replies.