08-13-08 – Tricky

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-13-08 – Tricky

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

schnee‘s on vacation and can’t currently make the usual sacrifices in the name of Pastafarianism.

justkat
    Participant

i really thought my egyptian picture would do better. Oh well, I guess you never know. I can’t argue with the leader though, that is an awesome picture. =)

Maybe I missed a message, but what’s up with the FSM?

heh, was wondering about that myself. kept meaning to ask.

and now i know the answer. =P

jpatten
    Participant

yeah my entry… the only one that even seemed almost worthy was full of fail this week. Next week is a new chance! 🙂

wrayvynn
    Participant

Husband says– “I told you so…you should have borrowed some ones kid, dressed her as a fairy, and had her standing in some ones hand or on a mushroom.”
    Surprised there aren’t more atmospheric optics shots, those are tricky.

Awesome job U-Man…

caradoc
    Participant

Well, crap. Late again.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to U-Man on another win. See everyone next week for “Silhouettes”

U-Man
    Participant

Damn. I didn’t have the e-mail alert thing clicked and I missed this whole thread. Thanks to the folks who gave the juggling pic a thumbs-up. I have to admit that it turned out pretty photoshoppie. I also have to admit that the idea came from my wife. I had planned to do a person standing on a hand with someone else standing on their hand. Her idea was better so I went with it.

The more I get into this photag stuff the more enticing soosh’s recipe for photographic genius becomes. I really like where my brain is when I’m behind a camera. However, the day-job is really cool in a challanging, worthwhile sort of way. Then there’s the kids who think I’m stronger that Superman. My soul-mate is pretty nice to have around too.

/good to recognize that the grass is pretty green on this side of the fence.

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • The topic ‘08-13-08 – Tricky’ is closed to new replies.