08-18-10 – Have a Seat

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-18-10 – Have a Seat

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

are we allowing pictures of Cris Hanson himself now? kleppe 2010-08-19 11:26:56 AM his quote at the bottom even says it all…Breaking rules. Had to be done. I would be willing to bet he didn’t take that picture.

I saw that, figured the modmins hadn’t got to it yet, but still don’t get it.

mopsy
    Participant

are we allowing pictures of Cris Hanson himself now? kleppe 2010-08-19 11:26:56 AM his quote at the bottom even says it all…Breaking rules. Had to be done. I would be willing to bet he didn’t take that picture.

I saw that, figured the modmins hadn’t got to it yet, but still don’t get it.

Maybe he’s suppose to look like the Chairman of the Board.

orionid
    Participant

I just googled the meme. Apparently his catchphrase is “Why don’t you have a seat right over here.”

olavf
    Participant

He’s the dude that had the show chasing pedophiles or whatever.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry guys–went out with a friend tonight, and honestly, I’m not sure how I missed that photo earlier today. But it’s gone now.

olavf
    Participant

But..but..but.. it’s Thursday. That’s F5 night!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

😆 lol!

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

Sorry guys–went out with a friend tonight, and honestly, I’m not sure how I missed that photo earlier today. But it’s gone now.

You mean you’re not sitting at home huddled over the computer looking for errant entries? 😉

The Farktography threads are the best moderated ones on Fark, I think you’re doing an awesome job.

LeicaLens
    Participant

Oh, well, aren’t you just the cool one?

From henceforth, your name shall be “Cucumber” 😉

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Elsinore, sorry to bother you with another issue (but that is what you’re paid the big bucks for, right? :)), but I happened to look at the Scarlet R’s and saw there are a couple of entries this week…

In all seriousness, though, let me jump on Pope Larry’s bandwagon and say that I appreciate the time you must invest in keeping this running smooth.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

You mean you’re not sitting at home huddled over the computer looking for errant entries? 😉

The Farktography threads are the best moderated ones on Fark, I think you’re doing an awesome job.

Well thank you 😳 🙂 I feel kinda bad when I do something else on Thurs other than Farktography monitoring!

Oh, well, aren’t you just the cool one?

From henceforth, your name shall be “Cucumber” 😉

😆 That’s probably better than a lot of nicknames I’ve had 😆

Elsinore, sorry to bother you with another issue (but that is what you’re paid the big bucks for, right? 🙂 ), but I happened to look at the Scarlet R’s and saw there are a couple of entries this week…

In all seriousness, though, let me jump on Pope Larry’s bandwagon and say that I appreciate the time you must invest in keeping this running smooth.

D’oh, you’re right–got ’em. And thank you, too 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Just FYI, guys: I’m going to be away from the computer tonight until possibly midnight or so, so I won’t be able to “call” the contest until I’m back. Not like calling it closes the contest to voting, but just wanted you to know.

olavf
    Participant

Geez. people with their “social life” and stuff. Whatever.

/have…fun?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to Kestrana and U-Man this week!

U-Man
    Participant

While 2nd place is nothing to scoff at, I think I got bumped out of first with a last minute, after-it-was-called vote two weeks in a row. That stings a little.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 118 total)
  • The topic ‘08-18-10 – Have a Seat’ is closed to new replies.