08-25-10 – The Book of Armaments

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-25-10 – The Book of Armaments

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    sleeping
    Participant

How about something like a pocket knife

That would fall into the same category as kitchen knives and sticks….

cameraflage
    Participant

How about an atlatl?

(ok, I’m just being a smartass)

Also, me and the boys were happy to hear that model weaponry is considered fair game. We’re rolling out the big guns.

olavf
    Participant

Those would have to be some pretty big models then…

ravnostic
    Participant

I only hope incendiary devices are fair game. If you can’t blow things up, what’s the point of living?

LeicaLens
    Participant

I only hope incendiary devices are fair game. If you can’t blow things up, what’s the point of living?

I would be interested to see how a would-be suicide bomber answers that question:

“Hell, Yeah….Wait a minute…”

sleeping
    Participant

That goes back to context again (e.g. fireworks: not really). Try not to get arrested…

ravnostic
    Participant

That goes back to context again (e.g. fireworks: not really). Try not to get arrested…

There’s context. And

Offist, honicer, I was sotally tober!*

Home safe and sound and no people/animals/properties were harmed in this photography session.

caradoc
    Participant

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”
    George Carlin
    US comedian and actor (1937 – 2008)

orionid
    Participant

I would be interested to see how a would-be suicide bomber answers that question:

“Hell, Yeah….Wait a minute…”

Why don’t you ask him yourself?

/This is how you win the beard contest on a submarine.

orionid
    Participant

I love it when you guys make me dig through the archives for something silly and stumble across other forgotten silliness. Which brings up a question. Elsinore, would this be too much man-crack for fark?

Submarine weapons of ass destruction (mildly nsfw? if you work with prudes)

QueenBee
    Participant

I love it when you guys make me dig through the archives for something silly and stumble across other forgotten silliness. Which brings up a question. Elsinore, would this be too much man-crack for fark?

I dont know about too much for fark..but yum. I’ll take one of each please.

ravnostic
    Participant

Elsinore, Schmelsinore, I say it’s a go-fer!

Of course, my opinion may be bi-assed.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

While that is a fine fine FINE collection of man ass, any crack is too much crack for Fark. At least inline.

ravnostic
    Participant

At least inline.

I’m sure that’s a pun.

Kestrana
    Participant

Why haven’t you introduced me to *these* Navy friends?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 174 total)
  • The topic ‘08-25-10 – The Book of Armaments’ is closed to new replies.