09-21-11 – Airborne

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-21-11 – Airborne

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    geom_00
    Participant

WAY off topic, but could someone post the thread that only can be seen by you…thread 69 I believe it is called…

Sorry if I am WAY off!

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

geom_00, you’re correct about the thread ID. The full link to the Fark test thread is http://www.fark.com/comments/69.

Uranus
    Participant

geom_00, you’re correct about the thread ID. The full link to the Fark test thread is http://www.fark.com/comments/69.

also to be permanently found in the Tips and Tricks as the top topic…

geom_00
    Participant

Thanks, CauseISaidSo, and Uranus!!

Uranus
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster
    olavf
    Participant

Woohoo. Three entries this week!

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

There are some really good and creative entries this week. I think it’s going to be tough to win.

Uranus
    Participant

There are some really good and creative entries this week. I think it’s going to be tough to win.

The quality is top notch (again)… at a quick glance, I’d say a top 10 is out of the question for me this week and, as ever, I’m already wondering if I shouldn’t have used one or more of my B’s.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

The quality is top notch (again)… at a quick glance, I’d say a top 10 is out of the question for me this week and, as ever, I’m already wondering if I shouldn’t have used one or more of my B’s.

Oh, I think your bird one will do well.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I already knew I didn’t have a ghost of a chance this week before I checked out the thread, but I’m really pleased to see so many amazing entries all the same. This is one of those weeks when I can just sit back and enjoy the entries instead of worrying about how well I’m doing in the voting.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

This was a tough week to choose from. Several b-sides here.

olavf
    Participant

I already knew I didn’t have a ghost of a chance this week before I checked out the thread, but I’m really pleased to see so many amazing entries all the same. This is one of those weeks when I can just sit back and enjoy the entries instead of worrying about how well I’m doing in the voting.

I thought I had a couple of good ones but…

I brought a twelver of Newcastle. Care for a few?

SilverStag
    Participant

I gotta say, this one is shaping up to be an insta-classic.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

I thought I had a couple of good ones but…

I brought a twelver of Newcastle. Care for a few?

Hey, I still think your into the sun one is spectacular. I’m always up for a beer, though.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • The topic ‘09-21-11 – Airborne’ is closed to new replies.