09-29-10 – Just Desserts

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-29-10 – Just Desserts

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Curious
    Participant

BTW Elsonore i got my cpanel problem figured out so this week’s posting went much smoother. stupid revisions and fixing stuff that isn’t broke just for a snappier GUI.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Zero_Exponent: Got em. Also, we had that same birthday cake for Mini-Zeke’s birthday this past year!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Good deal, Curious 🙂

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Zero_Exponent: Got em. Also, we had that same birthday cake for Mini-Zeke’s birthday this past year!

Sweet 😆

Mopsy and U-man, continued best wishes for Mr.Mopsy’s recovery.
    50 staples and 5 hrs surgery, poor guy.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Ouch! Wishing Mr. Mopsy/U-man dad a quick recovery!

olavf
    Participant

mopsy I’m glad to hear that he’s going to be okay. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

They don’t have to be still lifes ennuipoet

/Right?

Well, one of mine (the only one I like) isn’t but I simply procrastinated searching out subjects and went with a couple of still lifes.

I don’t bake, and I’m really not much of a dessert person =P

caradoc
    Participant

(sigh)

I hate getting a late start. I really do.

orionid
    Participant

(sigh)

I hate getting a late start. I really do.

All three of my entries were done between 6:30-7:30 last night. Before then, I was busy driving around and realizing that every hardware and industrial supply store in southeast connecticut doesn’t carry the big plastic-encased urinal cakes.

caradoc
    Participant

Yeah, I mean “I posted them to the thread late – as in this morning.”

ennuipoet
    Participant

All three of my entries were done between 6:30-7:30 last night. Before then, I was busy driving around and realizing that every hardware and industrial supply store in southeast connecticut doesn’t carry the big plastic-encased urinal cakes.

“Excuse me, do you carry Urinal cakes, I am really late and I promised to bring the cake!”

It’s how I imagine this…

orionid
    Participant

caradoc, gotcha.

ennuipoet, that’s more or less how it went.

caradoc
    Participant

For the urinal cakes… you *could* have gotten a pair of gloves and a baggie, and hit the nearest truck stop or biker bar…

orionid
    Participant

Hahahaha. Could have.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Hahahaha. Could have.

They’ve got that sign in the bathroom telling people the candy in the urinal isn’t for them!!

On an unrelated note: Seriously, a Little Debbie and cup of coffee made double digit votes? The pic was utterly uninspired, I expected two votes–mine and sympathy.

I’m guess people just really like Little Debbies. 😕

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 77 total)
  • The topic ‘09-29-10 – Just Desserts’ is closed to new replies.