10-13-10 – Fish

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

I was kinda taken aback by the short notice on this one, but Kestrana and I just figured now we have an excuse to visit the Mystic Aquarium.

olavf
    Participant

The nearest aquarium is 90 miles away. So, I have to go with alternate plans. And, a little luck 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

If you guys would rather, we can push it back. I was just going on the “most interest/soonest scheduled” standard. I figured it was general enough it wouldn’t be a problem, but seriously, if you guys do think it’s too short notice, we can go with something else. On that note–anything you would suggest specifically from the Hopper?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Re: most interest, though, this one took a long time to get its votes, so probably I didn’t need to schedule it that quickly, in retrospect.

ravnostic
    Participant

I gotta say, living in Az with a drained Tempe Town Lake, I was going to resort to buying two beta fish and pitting them against each other, which is somewhat cruel. A delay would be welcomed.

olavf
    Participant

I have an idea, at least. Though, I don’t know if I can get it done in time. If the majority is ready, well, the majority rules.

Personally, this one came out of thin air at me.

But as far as suggestions, I dunno. There were a couple that had been in the queue that I had expected to hit first.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s mostly my fault for waiting so long to get stuff scheduled. Life’s just been hectic lately. Mea culpa, guys n gals.

linguine
    Participant

Would it be easier with people if we just switched this with armaments or waterscapes? I don’t know about everyone else, but for me living by the Chesapeake finding water isnt going to be much of a challenge to do on a short notice.

lokisbong
    Participant

I would vote for waterscapes if given the chance. I also only have 1 picture of a fish being carried away by an osprey but the fish is hard to see and 1 of an egret eating a fish it just caught. also kinda hard to see much of the fish.

orionid
    Participant

I’d say waterscapes or have a seat (is that one even in the hopper? too lazy to look. plus, I already started taking pictures for it, just in case.).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, Have a Seat is in the Hopper and would be a good candidate too.

olavf
    Participant

we actually have chairs and water around Sacramento, lol.

Pope_Larry_II
    Participant

I’m up for switching this one with waterscapes (mostly because I just came back from taking photos for that one). Fish are going to be difficult, but I have a plan or two for doing that.

Kestrana
    Participant

Personally I don’t have a problem with this one since I have archive fish shots but if we’re going to replace it please use Waterscapes because I’m going to bitch and moan about not having time for Armaments 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol I’m not ready for Armaments either 😆 I’d either switch for Waterscapes or schedule something else for this week (Have a Seat is a good suggestion since it’s so general), then schedule Fish for another week. Sounds like the consensus is more switch with Waterscapes, though scheduling something like Have a Seat might have more general appeal and be “easier” even than Waterscapes on short notice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 136 total)
  • The topic ‘10-13-10 – Fish’ is closed to new replies.