10-21-09 – Music

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author
    mopsy
    Participant

Thanks for responding olavf. I think he knew that but just forgot with everything else you have to remember when first entering pics. I’ve told him how helpful it is to read the discussion thread every week. I’ll reiterate that so he can get your comment.

mopsy
    Participant

Oops, guess upmqtguy is already reading the discussion thread. Welcome aboard!

olavf
    Participant

Heck, I forget sometimes. That’s part of the reason I have boilerplates for my posts =P

And, Welcome aboard upmqtguy !

Kestrana
    Participant

I usually go to the fark scratchpad (just search for scratchpad) once I have my pictures selected and get the text all set up, copy to my email or notepad, then I can just copy + paste when the thread goes live….course this week I was a little ahead of Linguine by doing so, so don’t do what I did and assume if someone posted a comment already that the initial post is at the top ><

lokisbong
    Participant

I usually go to the fark scratchpad (just search for scratchpad) once I have my pictures selected and get the text all set up, copy to my email or notepad, then I can just copy + paste when the thread goes live….course this week I was a little ahead of Linguine by doing so, so don’t do what I did and assume if someone posted a comment already that the initial post is at the top ><

The scratchpad is a handy tool for that indeed. That’s how I set my entries up for posting usually.

nobigdeal
    Participant

It’s very rare that I work out my posts before 8pm on Wednesday due to my severe procrastination. This week was the worse because I totally forgot it was Farktography day 😳

Top that off with the fact that I have literally thousand of music photos in my archive I am surprised I did as well as I did.

Great showing by all this week though. I <3 this theme!!

I shot 2 bands this weekend so now I have about 1500 pics to sort through and process.
    Fun Fun Fun!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Welcome, upmqtguy, glad you reposted your photos 🙂

Congrats to U-Man this week!

U-Man
    Participant

Thanks folks. Those two pics in the top 10 did waaaay better than I expected. I threw in the Cookie Monster opera one just for the heck of it, thinking it would get a decent amount of cute votes. The drum one is OK but I think many of the top 20 are as good or better. As usual, Fark voting is odd.

upmqtguy – Welcome. It is a pretty cool adventure. This community of photographers along with the weekly themes has made me grow much, much faster as a photographer than I would have on my own.

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • The topic ‘10-21-09 – Music’ is closed to new replies.