10-27-10 – He’s a Fun Guy

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-27-10 – He’s a Fun Guy

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    clouddancer
    Participant

I have 10 possibilities, though at least 3 or 4 are definite B’s (ones I’ll be posting to my blog anyway). I think I’ll have Hubby help me narrow down my choices with me. He’s usually pretty good about these things.

ennuipoet
    Participant

Only if you’re a mushroom cloud layin’ mothafucka, mothafucka. Or supafly TNT. Or the guns of the Navarone.

But NOT Force 10 from Navarone, cuz that movie sucked, even with Harrison Ford shooting first in it.

ravnostic
    Participant

Is it too early yet for the b’s?

http://fossilspringsaz.com/pics/2010/oct/27/bees.html

I found it remarkable how often lichenscapes looked much like undersea scapes. But ultimately, I wanted more variety than just lichen.

sleeping
    Participant
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Already got it U-Man

U-Man
    Participant

Elsinore, would you please delete my uncentered, unvotinated 2010-10-27 08:20:14 PM entry. I reposted the same pic a bit later.

U-Man
    Participant

I’m sitting next to Mopsy and we noticed your super-sneaky super-fast fix-before-being-asked and she said, “How the hell does that happen?” See what your Pulp Fiction quotes do. Bring out the potty mouth in nice old ladies. 🙂

Which, by the way, I consider a good thing.

justkat
    Participant

the sticks just fell there U-Man? just like you’re hoping some votes will just fall there? =P

that one with the frog (toad? some croaky critter) is teh awesome, though. =D

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m sitting next to Mopsy and we noticed your super-sneaky super-fast fix-before-being-asked and she said, “How the hell does that happen?” See what your Pulp Fiction quotes do. Bring out the potty mouth in nice old ladies. 🙂

Which, by the way, I consider a good thing.

Some days the ninja is strong in me. The potty mouth always is, though 😉

U-Man
    Participant

the sticks just fell there U-Man? just like you’re hoping some votes will just fall there? =P

that one with the frog (toad? some croaky critter) is teh awesome, though. =D

Unabashed vote whore on that one. I admit it. 🙂

That’s for the comment on the other one. He’s a froggie. Toads are brown and bumpy.

Cue the herpetologist linking to the smooth toad pic in 3…2…1..

U-Man
    Participant

The potty mouth always is, though 😉

So. Have you cussed AT the kids yet?

orionid
    Participant

Do you want a tasty mushroom? by Orionid, on Flickr

B-Side homage to one of my favorite music groups, Infected Mushroom.

orionid
    Participant

Is it too early yet for the b’s?

http://fossilspringsaz.com/pics/2010/oct/27/bees.html

I found it remarkable how often lichenscapes looked much like undersea scapes. But ultimately, I wanted more variety than just lichen.

I think your Darlot lens amplifies the effect. The edge distortion is similar to the distortion caused by off-center water in underwater point and shoots.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The potty mouth always is, though 😉

So. Have you cussed AT the kids yet?

Can I plead the 5th on that one? Mamma taught me never to lie…

mopsy
    Participant

A late congratulations to Kestrana and orionid. May you have as long and wonderful life together as my husband and I. It will be 50 years next June.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 112 total)
  • The topic ‘10-27-10 – He’s a Fun Guy’ is closed to new replies.