10-27-10 – He’s a Fun Guy

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-27-10 – He’s a Fun Guy

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Zero_Exponent
    Participant

Kestrana and orionid, best wishes, congrats, felicitations, and cheers!
    I didn’t know that you two found each other through FARK. Cool!

Place is a regular meat market, isn’t it? Better watch what I post, my soul-mate might be watching 😯

Can’t wait to see the wedding photos … all 7,482 of them 😆

sleeping
    Participant

Kestrana and orionid:

I just realized that your wedding might end up looking like this:

(not my picture)

I love the one person in there that looks like they’re holding a camera phone in the midst of a sea of 300 and 400mms….

Kestrana
    Participant

Kestrana and orionid:

Honestly, I’m ok with that. We would love as many people from here to come as can and as many pictures as they want to take!

Plus then I can steal your lenses as wedding gifts…

kidding. mostly.

LeicaLens
    Participant

Kestrana and orionid:

(not my picture)

I love the one person in there that looks like they’re holding a camera phone in the midst of a sea of 300 and 400mms….

I didn’t see that first time round. That’s hilarious. And ballsy!

kashari
    Participant

Thanks causeisaidso & olavf! I might be able to get them posted myself if my mobile hotspot thing works with my phone. If not, I’ll just have to get them in late.

olavf
    Participant

Thanks causeisaidso & olavf! I might be able to get them posted myself if my mobile hotspot thing works with my phone. If not, I’ll just have to get them in late.

Do you have a Pre Plus? That one works pretty well

-bought a new laptop (’cause the screen on my old one sucked ass and the thing was starting to go anyhow) and wanted to see what my pics looked like on the demo unit. Fry’s doesn’t have wireless available in their store – not even for the sales guys. So he got to stand there while I made my own 😀
    /surprisingly quick. Even the sales weasel was impressed

kashari
    Participant

Do you have a Pre Plus? That one works pretty well

-bought a new laptop (’cause the screen on my old one sucked ass and the thing was starting to go anyhow) and wanted to see what my pics looked like on the demo unit. Fry’s doesn’t have wireless available in their store – not even for the sales guys. So he got to stand there while I made my own 😀
    /surprisingly quick. Even the sales weasel was impressed

Ha, that’s pretty cool! I have an HTC Incredible on Verizon, but it seems like it should be fairly easy to do. Now that I’m saying this, I realize I forgot to actually test the dang connection after setting up the phone part and I leave early in the morning, but I think it will be ok.

QueenMab
    Participant

spanish moss wouldn’t count for this, would it?

orionid
    Participant

I’m easy. I mean open. It has moss in the name, go for it.

/Randy Moss might be too far, but if someone post an unvotenated photo of him, I’ll definitely get a chuckle.

QueenMab
    Participant

/cheer!

cameraflage
    Participant

Ok, so now I see why Kestrana changed her name on Facebook. (I’m kinda slow.) Congrats, guys!!

Back to the contest… Would a mushroom cloud be ok?

(returns quietly to the deep underground Brilla Nucleonics Weapon Systems Development Laboratory to “tickle the dragon”…now where did I put that chunk of plutonium?)

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Only if you’re a mushroom cloud layin’ mothafucka, mothafucka. Or supafly TNT. Or the guns of the Navarone.

orionid
    Participant

Only if you’re a mushroom cloud layin’ mothafucka, mothafucka. Or supafly TNT. Or the guns of the Navarone.

What she said.

cameraflage
    Participant

Ok, I had to look that one up. Well done.

(I’ve only seen that movie once, mind you.)

Curious
    Participant

I’m easy. I mean open. It has moss in the name, go for it.

/Randy Moss might be too far, but if someone post an unvotenated photo of him, I’ll definitely get a chuckle.

i was in an area this morning with spanish moss and a camera but ended up using other shots instead. or will use since the contest hasn’t started yet 🙂 while the shots i’m entering probably won’t do well in the voting they are a better spread to cover the theme. plus the spanish moss ones were meh.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 112 total)
  • The topic ‘10-27-10 – He’s a Fun Guy’ is closed to new replies.