11-23-11 – Triptych Portraits

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-23-11 – Triptych Portraits

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

Can someone en-vote-ify my 3rd entry? Somehow I forgot to check the box on that one.

Got it

ravnostic
    Participant

Right out of the gate, fantastic job, everyone! It seems I’m remiss–I forgot to get lipstick for my cat triptych…

gambitsgirl
    Participant

i totally farked that up O_O. Forgot to envotenate. I may get the hang of this one day.

For all the moaning and kafetching here – everyone did a great job.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Els, would you mind deleting my blank entry here? Sorry, had a hiccup with the host in the middle of posting. TIA!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Els, would you mind deleting my blank entry here? Sorry, had a hiccup with the host in the middle of posting. TIA!

N/p, got it

Also, gambitsgirl: I got yours envotinated.

nobigdeal
    Participant

I love this theme! I want to give it a big old bear hug!!

Kestrana
    Participant

I think we need to make it a rule U-Man is no longer allowed to use his children as subjects. And maybe NBD‘s pug too… TOO CUTE

nobigdeal
    Participant

I think we need to make it a rule U-Man is no longer allowed to use his children as subjects. And maybe NBD‘s pug too… TOO CUTE

Fark voters hate pugs, or at least my pug. He never gets votes!

nobigdeal
    Participant
    mopsy
    Participant

I don’t know Kestrana, I love your photos. I ALWAYS vote for at least one and usually all three!!!

olavf
    Participant

I got two in, finally. Not sure anyone will ‘get’ my second shot, but whatever. We do what we have to do, right?

Right?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Alrighty guys n gals, I’m calling it a night. I have a 5 miler in the morning, then Turkey Day stuff with my family in the afternoon. Not sure how much I’ll be on tomorrow, but I’ll try to check in between events. If something needs to be addressed asap, feel free to send a Farkback. Happy Thanksgiving to the US folks, and happy Thursday to everyone else 🙂

olavf
    Participant

I read that as “Five Miller” and thought, “That’s a lot of crappy beer”, but really, who am I to judge….

Have a happy Turkey Day!

Kestrana
    Participant

Thanks Mopsy – I think your entries are better than mine this week though. Especially the one with the smoking hunter, love it.

orionid
    Participant

I read that as “Five Miller” and thought, “That’s a lot of crappy beer”, but really, who am I to judge….

Have a happy Turkey Day!

You and me, both. Must be miller time.

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 311 total)
  • The topic ‘11-23-11 – Triptych Portraits’ is closed to new replies.