12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    zeke
    Participant

Moar samples of the concept:

thepostess
    Participant

I’m at a loss for this one. I know I could get lots of ‘fail’ pics at Walmart, however I do not wish to get myself fired for the privilege.

orionid
    Participant

I’m at a loss for this one. I know I could get lots of ‘fail’ pics at Walmart, however I do not wish to get myself fired for the privilege.

Now that you mention it, I have a spelling fail photo on my cellphone from walmart….

There you go, just go to a rival walmart.

U-Man
    Participant

Are the only three options: Win, Fail and I like where this thread is going?

I’ve seen others like “Welcome to Fark” or “This thread is useless without pictures (pitchers)” etc. in Fark threads. That would open it up some.

I have nothing in mind, just throwing out ideas.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, those are the only three options.

/struggling with this one myself

U-Man
    Participant

Can do. Maybe.

lokisbong
    Participant

Struggling with having more than one so far. I know I have a fail pic.

Kestrana
    Participant

Struggling with, what is fail to me is probably win to others and vice versa

QueenBee
    Participant

w00t! i just was hit with inspiration for two ideas. We’ll see how they come out. This should be a lot of fun 🙂

corsec67
    Participant

Just realized I could do “Win” as a Beer Vending machine, and “Fail” as a broken Beer Vending Machine. (Different machines in different cities)

However, I think I might go with something I took in CompUSA for Fail.

olavf
    Participant

Corsec, or you could just use a picture OF CompUSA 😉

linguine
    Participant

Would it just be too easy for me to take a picture of a redskins bumpersticker or flag for a fail shot?

thepostess
    Participant

I have 1! Making progress…

Kestrana
    Participant

Would it just be too easy for me to take a picture of a redskins bumpersticker or flag for a fail shot?

Probably more accurate to take a picture of a Browns flag at this point 😛

U-Man
    Participant

My wife is awesome. The past couple of weeks I have been uninspired with farktography. Tonight she and I talked about this theme. First, she thought I was a complete geek for understanding what it is about. But then she came up with some really good ideas. FAIL seems easier to think up than WIN.

I just tried a I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING (my own idea) and it might work. I’ll try her’s tomorrow or Tuesday ’cause they involve kids.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • The topic ‘12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or’ is closed to new replies.