12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    corsec67
    Participant

I just tried a I LIKE WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING (my own idea) and it might work. I’ll try her’s tomorrow or Tuesday ’cause they involve kids.

I am reminded of someones farktography entry more than a year ago of thread on a train, but I can’t remember the contest.

U-Man
    Participant

The one I did last night is more of the impending disaster type. It’s OK. We’ll see if I get better pics and cull it out.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Having my first good idea in months + not having a functioning camera = fail

Sadness ensues…

Kestrana
    Participant

Time to hit up the drugstore for a disposable 😀

U-Man
    Participant

Having my first good idea in months + not having a functioning camera = fail

Sadness ensues…

Dude. Sadness indeed. 🙁

While my girls are giving me gray hair, they are sort of nice to have around for a theme like this.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I added language to the description that made it clear you can add text to the image if you chose, and also that it’s more likely that photos from this thread will be grabbed for internet usage.

linguine
    Participant
    olavf
    Participant

I like where this thread is going – http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4817681&startid=56363622

Haha! So far, definitely!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Um, guys, the *only* captions for this contest are win, fail, or “I like where this thread is going”. THere aren’t supposed to be titles or other descriptions. Those of you with other other stuff need to repost without.

olavf
    Participant

Post Fail!

(I almost did that too, but thought better of it mid-way)

linguine
    Participant

I love your first fail shot U-man

thepostess
    Participant

Um, guys, the *only* captions for this contest are win, fail, or “I like where this thread is going”. THere aren’t supposed to be titles or other descriptions. Those of you with other other stuff need to repost without.

No other descriptions at all?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

No other descriptions at all. It says so in the theme description.

You must caption your picture only with “Win”, “Fail”, or “I like where this thread is going”

zeke
    Participant

No other descriptions at all?

From earlier:

Posting normal pictures and typing the caption above/below was the original intent, but it might be funnier to PS it into the image itself. Thoughts?

Thats fine, but as olavf suggested, photoshopping must be limited to only one of the three options. For that matter, any captions in the posted should also be limited to one of the three. The point of the event is to focus on the comedy of the picture, not to wax eloquent. OBO notations are also ok.

I thought it was clear enough 🙂

thepostess
    Participant

Ok-reposting. Please delete the others for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 125 total)
  • The topic ‘12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or’ is closed to new replies.