12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

fuck fuck fuck

I checked my FSM profile and thought I hadn’t used the blowjob Barbie and Ken picture before so that it was good to use for this week. Not so….

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And yes, that’s a fail 🙄

nobigdeal
    Participant

fuck fuck fuck

I checked my FSM profile and thought I hadn’t used the blowjob Barbie and Ken picture before so that it was good to use for this week. Not so….

Uh Oh!! Scarlet ARRRR!!! For you!!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

This is what I get for getting lazy with my farktography tags on Flickr. And it didn’t show up as a Scarlet R because I added text and reloaded it. I just somehow missed it when I skimmed through or figured I had a similar frame and forgot to go looking for it. I just kept thinking, “Hey I’ve got one int he top 5 this week! But man I sure thought I’d used that one before…” Went looking (again) and out the string of expletives…

sirosisoflyvre
    Participant

That’s unfortunate, Elsinore. Very unfortunate.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ah well, it happens. Next week is another week.

/Scarlet O’Hara for my Scarlet R

justkat
    Participant

Ah well, it happens. Next week is another week.

/Scarlet O’Hara for my Scarlet R

Awwww… *hugs* It’s probably bound to happen when you’ve entered nearly 500 pictures…. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol thanks, and true that.

And shit, nearly 500? I missed that. No wonder my FSM profile takes so long to load 😆

U-Man
    Participant

Naw, really, I liked seeing the set-up. I really enjoy it when you show us how you pulled off a wild or impossible looking shot. 😀

You’re welcome and thank you at the same time.

Elsinore, that totally bites. Although I admire your honesty as well as your profanity.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

My Grandpa, uncle, and three cousins were sailors, so I come by it honestly 😉

lokisbong
    Participant

That is a bummer Elsinore. I thought it looked familiar. On a side note yet again the pic I thought wouldn’t get any attention is in my top four of all time right now!

thepostess
    Participant

that’s a bummer. I thought it looked kind of familiar, but I figured I’d just seen it your photostream.

BTW Kat, I’d like to see the rest of that story when you finally have it all edited.

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

With all due respect to your family, then you should have said “fuck” FIVE times not just three. 🙂 That is, unless each cousin only got 1/3rd of an expletive since they aren’t as closely related?

PS – My father and brother are commercial fisherman, so know about the water/cursing connection. But honestly my sister, who owns a couple daycare centers, curses more often and more colorfully.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lokisbong: Ain’t that the way it goes?

thepostess: I do that a lot–think something looks familiar and that it’s been posted before only to realize I only saw it posted here or on Flickr.

Choc-Ful-A:lol good point. Two are first cousins, and one is a second cousin, but I like them all, so fuck fuck! I’m told my early forays into language included such gems as “Don’t hit that damn pedestrian!” (while in the car) and “Well, shit the bed/house/tree/insert noun here” when I was 2 or so. My mother had many colorful turns of phrases, and “Shit the bed” was one of hers.

thepostess
    Participant

Well, that’s our problem, we post pics too many places. LOL

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • The topic ‘12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or’ is closed to new replies.