12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

fuck fuck fuck

I checked my FSM profile and thought I hadn’t used the blowjob Barbie and Ken picture before so that it was good to use for this week. Not so….

Yikes! That sucks! I didn’t think to check, I just figured it was a different shot from the same set, or a rehash.

My Grandpa, uncle, and three cousins were sailors, so I come by it honestly

With all due respect to your family, then you should have said “fuck” FIVE times not just three.

*shaking head* You’re obviously out of practice, the sailor influence should have made it much more variated and colorful in nature. Something to the tune of “Fuck me in the goat-ass! That’s re-god-damned-diculous! How’d I brain shit this one?” would have been much more fitting.

/”recockulous” would also be a valid alternative to “re-god-damned-diculous”
    //Just sayin’ is all.

orionid
    Participant

Ummm…. Sooo…. Elsinore….. Now that I’ve criticize your cursing ability, and it’s late in the game, my swastika carpet at 2009-12-02 08:47:04 PM is “deleted: broken image” Any chance of a fix?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw (one of my personal faves, that I hope meets with your approval better!), so it was. It’s restored as is something from Muadib that had disappeared.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I feel bad for Mopsy now, having to read this thread… 😆

orionid
    Participant

Excellent. I may even have to remember that one myself. And thanks!

U-Man
    Participant

I was going to start out with ‘I don’t want to speak for Mopsy”, but since I am about to I couldn’t.

I think she’ll shake her head at us and then feel good to be included. I hope I can be as cool as she is when I’m blank-blank years old and have grand-kids. 🙂

*Love you Mom.*

/Although I kinda wanted to, I found that I just couldn’t curse in this message.
    //my subconscious tastes soap.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

orionid: FMGWaC dates to my high school years and a friend of mine who used to say it with regularity. We were very crass together, joking in the hallways about what corner downtown that we made our pennies on, and that 7th and Main was MINE and she needed to stay on her corner at 3rd and Elm or whatever. One day the chem teacher was heading one way down the staircase while we were heading in opposite directions from each other shouting about our street corners and our pennies and calling each other sluts and whores (which was the fashion at the time). I was the stereotypical nerdy “good girl”, at least as far as any of the teachers knew, and the chem teacher got the funniest damn look on her face when she saw who was saying that stuff. She wasn’t able to snap out of her shock quickly enough to say anything to us before we were gone. Bonus: Catholic school.

U-Man: Was it…Lifebuoy?

orionid
    Participant

That’s awesome! Many things I have done that make good stories, but I don’t think I can top that.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

lol somehow I doubt that seriously, given your profession and all 😉 Hell, that’s not even one of my good stories 😉

orionid
    Participant

Well, I meant along the same line. I was the nerdy kid with a disdain for the system, and most of my teachers knew it, so there was no shocking them. The controversies came more in the varied group of people I hung out with (ranging from stoners to the valedictorian).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ahhh gotcha.

mopsy
    Participant

Shakes head. Smiles. Shakes head again. You are quite a group. But if it really bothered me I would not continue. There is a uniqueness that makes you all very special. A sharing that goes beyond photography. I am honored to be a part of this community.

orionid
    Participant

Mopsy, you just made a sailor blush.

/Off to go rape and pillage to balance it out.

Kestrana
    Participant

I keep telling my mom she should participate. It would be fun and she actually knows what she is doing with a camera, far more than I.

thepostess
    Participant

/Although I kinda wanted to, I found that I just couldn’t curse in this message.
    //my subconscious tastes soap.

This ^^^ made my morning.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • The topic ‘12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or’ is closed to new replies.