12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

Okely Dokely. Re-posting.

Thanks for calling, Mopsy.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Done. Everyone else, I’ve already deleted those with anything other than Win, Fail, or I like where this thread is going either on the picture or in the post with it. Pops to a larger image are fine as are references to posting on behalf of someone, but otherwise, the post must stick to Win, Fail, or I like where this thread is going.

justkat
    Participant

No other descriptions at all. It says so in the theme description.

You must caption your picture only with “Win”, “Fail”, or “I like where this thread is going”

dammit i looked at the description at the beginning of this thread before I posted. grrrr. now i have to repost mine AND Queenbees…..

U-Man
    Participant

For what it’s worth, here is how I got the hamster in her exercise ball rolling off the first step.

This theme is already good. I think it just might be great. If so, I’m already looking forward to part II.

Thanks for the comment linguine. 🙂

U-Man
    Participant

Oh yeah. For the toilet one, I drained the bowl, put in some dry towels and then promised her candy.

nobigdeal
    Participant

oops. I didn’t read it that way. I thought it was the only text you could add to the photo was win fail or I Like.

Ok..reposting

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Also, no other descriptors to the win or fail….

nobigdeal
    Participant

Also, no other descriptors to the win or fail….

So my Bacon fail is a no go 🙁
    Crap
    I don’t think I have those pics in my puta at home to re shoop

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Damn, NBD 🙁

nobigdeal
    Participant

And I thought I was being all clever….

justkat
    Participant

Re-posted. *sigh* I wish I’d taken the time to read the whole thread here before I got my posts ready. It didn’t occur to me to look at the description in the first post because they generally match. Oh well, my bad, it was lazy of me.

edited to add: I see how I made my misunderstanding now, but it was clear to me at the time lol

orionid
    Participant

I couldn’t decide betwen several mediocre thoughts for my third pic. Then I realized that this thread is going epic, and thought about a 35mm photo I took last week while trespassing on a CP Rail switchyard.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Re-posted. *sigh* I wish I’d taken the time to read the whole thread here before I got my posts ready. It didn’t occur to me to look at the description in the first post because they generally match. Oh well, my bad, it was lazy of me.

It happens, but for point of reference, they do match both here and the Fark thread. The only edit this description got was to clarify you could photoshop the text onto the picture and to be aware your pictures are likely to be grabbed. The original theme description did say those were the only three options for captioning.

justkat
    Participant

It happens, but for point of reference, they do match both here and the Fark thread. The only edit this description got was to clarify you could photoshop the text onto the picture and to be aware your pictures are likely to be grabbed. The original theme description did say those were the only three options for captioning.

yeah, i see that now. i got thrown off by taking the part about the captioning in the photos with only those words separately from the part about what you could put in the text of the post. In retrospect I’m not sure why I dissociated those things from each other.

justkat
    Participant

I couldn’t decide betwen several mediocre thoughts for my third pic. Then I realized that this thread is going epic, and thought about a 35mm photo I took last week while trespassing on a CP Rail switchyard.

ha! awesome choice.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 125 total)
  • The topic ‘12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or’ is closed to new replies.