12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    linguine
    Participant

I’m getting the feeling that this contest could turn into a mess when it goes green and we get a lot of the people who aren’t regulars and don’t come here to read the forums.

thepostess
    Participant

Lots of funny stuff tonight.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

yeah, i see that now. i got thrown off by taking the part about the captioning in the photos with only those words separately from the part about what you could put in the text of the post. In retrospect I’m not sure why I dissociated those things from each other.

Dunno, but it’s all good now. Love the stair fail 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’m getting the feeling that this contest could turn into a mess when it goes green and we get a lot of the people who aren’t regulars and don’t come here to read the forums.

You are almost certainly correct.

orionid
    Participant

I couldn’t decide betwen several mediocre thoughts for my third pic. Then I realized that this thread is going epic, and thought about a 35mm photo I took last week while trespassing on a CP Rail switchyard.

ha! awesome choice.

Thanks!

nobigdeal
    Participant

Lemons meet lemonade…

Kestrana
    Participant

“Win, Fail or I Like Where This Thread Is Going” a.k.a. “How many people on the internet can read?”

The thread itself will fall into all three categories, so at least there is a zen harmony to it.

nobigdeal
    Participant

Found my pics on my backup drive 🙂

thepostess
    Participant

The “Bacon Fail” made me cringe. It gave me a profound sadness until I saw the “Bacon Win”, and then I was relieved.

Don’t fark with the bacon.

nobigdeal
    Participant

The “Bacon Fail” made me cringe. It gave me a profound sadness until I saw the “Bacon Win”, and then I was relieved.

Don’t fark with the bacon.

Yes, there was profound sadness in the house until I found the 1/2lb of Bacony goodness in the freezer!

This was my 365 for that day…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Crap I still need to do my 365 for today..thanks for the reminder.

justkat
    Participant

Dunno, but it’s all good now. Love the stair fail 😉

lol thanks. I HAD to take a picture when I saw that. A big ol’ WTF right in my own neck of the woods. 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I had a pic of a pecan pie display that was sitting in the middle of the frozen foods aisle. On the display was a sign saying you didn’t have to freeze or refridgerate the pies, but on the boxes themselves they said, “Keep frozen.” I took the shot for the contest but thought it was too busy/too much reading, but I still laughed. Those pies are STILL sitting in the middle of the grocery.

U-Man
    Participant

Maybe someone *ahem* Elsinore *ahem* should put an ALL CAPS BOLD statement at the beginning and at the end of the TFer posts about the rules.

Oh, and I totally recognize that it was my bad. I mean the words were there the whole time. Just didn’t read them. 😳

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah I’m going to put a post up that will stay at the very bottom of the thread right above where people post, though I probably won’t do that till it goes green and/or I go to bed. Not that this will stop everything…I’ve done that before and still had people completely ignore it. But it should help.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 125 total)
  • The topic ‘12-02-09 – Win, Fail, or’ is closed to new replies.