12-16-09 – White

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    corsec67
    Participant

I wanted to do this one but didn’t.

White Chuck Taylors. White tube socks with some sort of dorky white-guy stripes at the top. Jumping about 5 inches high. White background. Framed from the floor to just below the knees.

White men can’t jump.

I plan to use one where the subject (snow) is white. But the non-white setting is important and the white part is only 50%ish of the pic. We talked about it earlier, but does that sound OK for the “dominant white theme”?

Usually for these color themes, just the subject has to be the specific color.

What about a line of black guys looking disparagingly at a white guy wearing a white headband, t-shirt, shorts, socks, and converse, jumping like 5″ in the air?

nobigdeal
    Participant

I wanted to do this one but didn’t.

White Chuck Taylors. White tube socks with some sort of dorky white-guy stripes at the top. Jumping about 5 inches high. White background. Framed from the floor to just below the knees.

White men can’t jump.

I plan to use one where the subject (snow) is white. But the non-white setting is important and the white part is only 50%ish of the pic. We talked about it earlier, but does that sound OK for the “dominant white theme”?

Usually for these color themes, just the subject has to be the specific color.

What about a line of black guys looking disparagingly at a white guy wearing a white headband, t-shirt, shorts, socks, and converse, jumping like 5″ in the air?

LOL! That would be awesome!
    I like to see different interpretations of a theme and the color based ones can really bring out some good stuff.

baka-san
    Participant

OK, I have a question about whither or not I should link a pic for this week, is this where I ask?

U-Man
    Participant

Sure. What is your question?

baka-san
    Participant

This should be within fark guidelines, but I thought I would make sure.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/baka_san_1970/cropresize2.jpg?t=1260983474

nobigdeal
    Participant

This should be within fark guidelines, but I thought I would make sure.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa195/baka_san_1970/cropresize2.jpg?t=1260983474

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man! I just opened that at work in the lunch room and the guy next to me wants to know why I’m looking at dudes in their tighty whiteys!

U-Man
    Participant

EYE BLEACH! STAT!

Dude. You gotta warn us before you do something like that. 🙂

Probably OK. I think a tighty whitey butt cheek would be less offensive.

Here’s a question of the rhetorical type – why is a woman in her undies totally OK but this one is questionable?

hithertoforetherby, this is OK.

Elsinore?

baka-san
    Participant

EYE BLEACH! STAT!

Probably OK. I think a tighty whitey butt cheek would be less offensive.

Much harder to do a self portrait of the butt cheek…yes, self portrait.

Kestrana
    Participant

Use a tripod and I was going to make a joke about having a sticky for white but not after that.

QueenBee
    Participant

Here’s a question of the rhetorical type – why is a woman in her undies totally OK but this one is questionable?

I’m going to say it has to do with women and bikinis..they look like undies but arent so people deem that kind of thing ok. Thats just my take on it..

and for my own question..while boobs are bad, would sculpted ones need to be linked? I havent decided if I’ll used this one yet but I figured it didn’t hurt to ask
    http://tinypic.com/r/2m7sr9i/6

nobigdeal
    Participant

I’m going to say it has to do with women and bikinis..they look like undies but arent so people deem that kind of thing ok. Thats just my take on it..

and for my own question..while boobs are bad, would sculpted ones need to be linked? I havent decided if I’ll used this one yet but I figured it didn’t hurt to ask
    http://tinypic.com/r/2m7sr9i/6

I don’t remember anyone saying boobs are bad? Who would think boobs are bad?
    Boobs are good!
    Btw..what drugs do you need to be taking to sculpt something like that?

My $.02 is it’s ok. I’ve seen much worse on Fark but I’m not a Mod.

harpo
    Participant

White men can’t jump.

Yeah my first thought on seeing ‘dominant white theme’ was a pic of me holding a whip, maybe wearing leather chaps, watching Friends and drinking merlot.

QueenBee
    Participant
    NoBigDeal wrote:
    QueenBee wrote:

hehe that is on my college campus, which was an all women’s catholic college..it was a home before hand tho..and i think they are like the spinx?

baka-san
    Participant

[/quote]

My $.02 is it’s ok. I’ve seen much worse on Fark but I’m not a Mod.[/quote]

None to sculpt it…but pretty sure something wrong with ya if you want it for a tombstone.

olavf
    Participant

NoBigDeal I suspect that we’re much more visible than the average Fark thread, so the rules actually get enforced…

My experience has been (in the contests):
    Too much side-boob = bad (how much is too much? I dunno)
    buttcrack = bad
    lots of cleavage = good
    drugs are bad, mmmkay? (no, not really)

No idea on statues, but I suspect so long as it’s not “obscene”?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 79 total)
  • The topic ‘12-16-09 – White’ is closed to new replies.