12-16-09 – White

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    baka-san
    Participant
    olavf wrote:

No idea on statues, but I suspect so long as it’s not “obscene”?

This started out as a question on mine.

Kestrana
    Participant

Would a picture of the Venus Di Milo have to be linked? Those harpies are pretty much the same thing.

olavf
    Participant

baka-san I dunno man. Nothing’s technically showing, but I’d get a mod’s call on it.

baka-san
    Participant

baka-san I dunno man. Nothing’s technically showing, but I’d get a mod’s call on it.

I’m

Trying.

linguine
    Participant

Would something thats more of an offwhite like this be ok

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guine/3896228433/sizes/s/
    Or something like this of snow in an evergreen where theres a good amount of green in it too

snow 04

Elsinore
    Keymaster

baka-san: Your tighty whitey shot is fine

QueenBee: Your boobies sculpture is fine as well

Generally, art like that is ok, but if it’s graphic/obscene, it might not fly (see also: Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug)

olavf has the right idea. Side boobage and buttcrack are considered NSFW. If the bikini is skimpy enough that it covers nothing but the nipple/areola, it’s probably NSFW, but generally if it’s covering the naughty bits like a bikini/swimsuit, it should be ok.

Edited for clarity and to fix typo…covers *nothing* but the nipple/areola, not all but.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And no, Venus de Milo would not have to be linked.

guine: I dunno, the sky shot is gorgeous, but it reads a lot more gray than white to me. I would think the snow stuff is fine since the snow is significant in the picture and it’s at least arguably your subject.

QueenBee
    Participant

QueenBee: Your boobies sculpture is fine as well

Generally, art like that is ok, but if it’s graphic/obscene, it might not fly (see also: Britney Spears giving birth on a bearskin rug)

yay for marble boobies! thanks 🙂 I did decide I would use that image

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    justkat
    Participant

Sooooo… I had my idea a few weeks ago. I thought, “Great! I have an idea, I can relax.” Then it got to be today and I still had an idea but no pictures. Ideas aren’t worth much if you don’t actually take the pictures. So I get all my props together and am ready to go… and my kids call … and it’s 1 hour to post time. So I took all my pictures and did all my post-processing while on the phone with my children. Ai chihuahua.

I didn’t mention I don’t have an earpiece did I? 😯 heehee

Kestrana
    Participant

There are a lot of amazing entries this week!

Choc-Ful-A
    Participant

If you’re not in a diabetic coma from the three candy pics I posted in the contest, here’s a b-side from the same set of sugar crazed photos. This one shows gumdrops lit from below on a glass platter. I didn’t like the way the body of the gumdrop looked a little gold under the sugar pearls for a “white” contest, so I passed on using it. But I still like the shot because it reminds me of some overdone photo from a food magazine.

And while I’m posting… I agree there are a lot of creative and inspired postings already tonight.

LeicaLens
    Participant

I love U-Man‘s ribbon candy. baka-san‘s tight whities not so much….

What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey soosh, is your snowstorm picture black and white/grayscale? Usually your night time shots have colored light sources like sodium lights and whatnot, but that looks monotone?

QueenBee
    Participant

My rice picture was deleted for a broken image (altho im not sure how it broke…) can I repost it and will the votes get put together at the end?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • The topic ‘12-16-09 – White’ is closed to new replies.