12-29-10 – What Dreams May This Way Come

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-29-10 – What Dreams May This Way Come

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    geom_00
    Participant

The question is though…can you fly to Pittsburgh in purple tights and wings WITHOUT having to go through TSA??

😛

What are you kidding me? With my social life lately, I’d look forward to a good patdown of my nether regions!

You and me both buddy 😛

Elsinore
    Keymaster

SaintofKillers: Not sure if you’ll check in on the thread or here sooner, but I don’t see a problem with your saturated photo…it doesn’t look cartoonish or unrealistic to me. If you want to vote enable it instead of the less saturated version, I’m fine with it.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hoping he checks back in before midnight, but if not, I’m going to vote enable it before voting starts.

olavf
    Participant

I agree, since that was his intended picture.

LeicaLens
    Participant

There’s some good stuff this week. It was a difficult theme to think up doable ideas for.
    I wasn’t able to pull off the one I wanted: a picture of me scoring the winning goal for England in the World Cup final while dressed as Spiderman and riding a Harley Davidson.

/with apologies to the Stone Roses

EdenLiesObscured
    Participant

should have done a shot about dreaming i finish in the top 10 in voting. and then a caligula-orgy ensues. but my wife won’t let me participate…or even photograph it.

Kestrana
    Participant

I think we need to have another software hootenanny theme to give vent to all our post-processing desires 😆

I support this

ravnostic
    Participant

^what she said^

orionid
    Participant

What they hay, +1

U-Man
    Participant

I was just thinking that a completely open theme (HDR, photoshop, text, whatever) might be fun.

ennuipoet
    Participant

I was just thinking that a completely open theme (HDR, photoshop, text, whatever) might be fun.

Double Plus 11ty!

mopsy
    Participant

Thought I would share what it took to take U-Man’s photo of falling using my youngest granddaughter. First, Grandpa thought it was too dangerous. That she would fall through the sheeting when we tossed her into the air. Then there’s U-Man with his camera hanging over the railing of our loft saying, it’s too wrinkled. Straighten the sheet. Get her into the middle. Now move her down some. Ally you need to look scared because you are falling. All while his other two daughters, wife, grandpa and me, Mopsy are trying to toss at the same time. All for the sake of Fark.

Hope you all have a wonderful New Year. Drive safe. See you in 2011!

olavf
    Participant

LOL! Sounds like something we’d do over here Mopsy!

“Come out back so I can throw things off the roof at you”

“Stand here so momma can pretend to hit you with a fish”

“Hold this sheet and throw your arms up like you’re trying to fly”. “Not quite. Do it again”. “And again”. “And again”…

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Just wait until the kids are a little older. I got exactly two takes at the flying shot before my 14-year-old said “I’m outta here.”

olavf
    Participant

Yeah, they’ll do that too, sometimes. Fortunately the girls, at least are still AW-y enough…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 83 total)
  • The topic ‘12-29-10 – What Dreams May This Way Come’ is closed to new replies.