12-29-10 – What Dreams May This Way Come

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-29-10 – What Dreams May This Way Come

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    geom_00
    Participant

I know this will be giving away my idea. And, yes…I am going with cheesy again.

Does anyone know how to make sugar plums…FAST?

The recipie calls for several hours in an oven

Don’t know about the sugar plums, but I know where you can get a fairy, fast.

//raises hand [pick me! pick me!]

The question is though…can you fly to Pittsburgh in purple tights and wings WITHOUT having to go through TSA??

😛

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I’m not a fan if used for that type of purpose. Some anti-noise software use blur to smooth noise, and that would be fair, but just blurring an image is a little different.

Yeah, I reckon I already knew the answer to that. I’ll be a good boy and stick to normal post techniques.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think we need to have another software hootenanny theme to give vent to all our post-processing desires 😆

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sorry man, I’m still working on the sun-god robes and the thousand naked women :/

Elsinore likes this.

olavf
    Participant

Sorry man, I’m still working on the sun-god robes and the thousand naked women :/

Elsinore likes this.

Unfortunately, at this point I’m going to have to save it for another contest. I haven’t even been able to come up with suitable robes 🙁

ravnostic
    Participant

The question is though…can you fly to Pittsburgh in purple tights and wings WITHOUT having to go through TSA??

😛

What are you kidding me? With my social life lately, I’d look forward to a good patdown of my nether regions!

linguine
    Participant

I think we need to have another software hootenanny theme to give vent to all our post-processing desires 😆

Ill second that, Ive got a good(horrible) idea for another hootenanny thats been kicking around my head for a couple of weeks now.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I was thinking of making that the next classic theme scheduled, actually.

olavf
    Participant

No Bokeh? I’ve been saving a shot for ages :/

sleeping
    Participant
    kashari
    Participant

I was thinking of making that the next classic theme scheduled, actually.

+1 🙂

SilverStag
    Participant

All of mine this week were completely straight, out-of-the-camera.

This one was an autofocus failure that I liked:
    Magic Mushroom land by pjern, on Flickr

This one was my granddaughter with an LED throwie in her mouth:
    Radioactive Zombie by pjern, on Flickr

This one was an experimental slit-scan exposure:
    Existence Failure by pjern, on Flickr

Elsinore
    Keymaster

We ended up doing U-Man’s Blur theme instead, and Bokeh is too similar. Believe me, I want to do Bokeh again myself, and we will!

olavf
    Participant

We ended up doing U-Man’s Blur theme instead, and Bokeh is too similar. Believe me, I want to do Bokeh again myself, and we will!

*sigh* okay. I’ve been hanging on to this picture for nearly a year now. I guess I can wait a little longer…

😉

ravnostic
    Participant

Wow, some really spectacular pics this week already. Silverstag, love the LED one!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 83 total)
  • The topic ‘12-29-10 – What Dreams May This Way Come’ is closed to new replies.