06-24-09 – Homeless Images, Free to a Good PS’er

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 06-24-09 – Homeless Images, Free to a Good PS’er

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
  • Author
    olavf
    Participant

That would only be bad if whomever submits the contest this week used a pic of their mom.

U-Man
    Participant

That would only be bad if whomever submits the contest this week used a pic of their mom.

Hey Mopsy, stand over here in front of this blanket.

*click*

What was that click?

What click?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

This Freudian thread is relevant to my interests.

/therapist

SilverStag
    Participant

I chose deliberately dull photos from my reject pile, that I thought might be good for base images. We shall see.

orionid
    Participant

I went to my flickr, clicked “popular” and chose three that weren’t used yet.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    olavf
    Participant

Hey Mopsy, stand over here in front of this blanket.

*click*

What was that click?

What click?

Haha! I’d dare ya, but she’d kill me next 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

And the link to the associated PS thread is here: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4469116

mopsy
    Participant

I just put some fun pics in with amusing comments! When does the PS thread run?

mopsy
    Participant
    Elsinore wrote:
    And the link to the associated PS thread is here: http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=4469116%5B/quote

Oops! Guess Elsinore answered my question!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s greenlit already, but won’t hit the main page until next Wednesday.

The finches are mighty cute, Mopsy 😉

mopsy
    Participant

It’s greenlit already, but won’t hit the main page until next Wednesday.

The finches are mighty cute, Mopsy 😉

Thanks!

laz-long
    Participant

Wow. Thanks everyone. This is going to be a blast. I’m not that creative, but I’m having to go back and write down the ideas. They’re all starting to flow together.

Mopsy , those finches are going to be popular, Hopefully, they won’t suffer as much as the poor robin did 🙂

olavf
    Participant

Mopsy That pic of Kat was one of my many attempts for Lunacy. I loved it, but I didn’t consider it ‘moony’ enough for the contest.
    -Trying to maintain any balance, both lighting and focus between an object 8′ away and several million miles has proved challenging… still plan on trying that shot again.

mopsy
    Participant

Olavf, wow, that’s really the moon? I thought it was some type of light she was either holding or managed to cup her hands under a background light. I did not realize the background light was quite that far away. Now it’s even more terrific!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 142 total)
  • The topic ‘06-24-09 – Homeless Images, Free to a Good PS’er’ is closed to new replies.