08-03-11 – Sports Photography

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 08-03-11 – Sports Photography

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • Author
    ennuipoet
    Participant

I hope so. There are two professional leagues as well as NCAA Sanctioning.

I did not know that! Excellent, my options just exponentially multiplied!

Yugoboy
    Participant

NFL training camps opened just in time for this contest…

orionid
    Participant

Is this too much blood for fark?

Definitely.

Crap.

Plamadude30k
    Participant

Kes can you still OBO for me on this one? If so, I’ll pm you the stuff tonight or tomorrow.

Kestrana
    Participant

Yup

QueenBee
    Participant

Sooo ummm is limbo considered a sport? 😀

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

My biggest problem on this one is going to be taking the time to find the 3 I want to use. I’ve got over 4000 shots of youth football, not to mention earlier t-ball stuff, family sports, and similar.

lokisbong
    Participant

Sooo ummm is limbo considered a sport? 😀

Limbo is rather physical but is any other form of dancing considered a sport?. Dancing is usually a production to please someone, not like in basketball where playing a game is to compete. But if there are competitions it should be ok in my book.

QueenBee
    Participant

Limbo is a a kind of competition and yes they def. have dance competitions (competitive ballroom dancing!) but I do have other things I can use.

Kestrana
    Participant

Sure limbo and dance competition would be considered sports for this contest. Note on dance though, it should be competitive dance like dance team, cheerleading, ice dancing or professional tournament ball room dancing not street dancing, your high school prom or your four-year-old hula hooping, no matter how physical the activity.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Well, I managed to pare it down to 17 choices. I’m likely suffering from proud dad bias on several, so independent opinions would be appreciated if you’ve got the time. Candidates are here. TIA.

Edited to remove now non-functional link.

ravnostic
    Participant

Well, I managed to pare it down to 17 choices. I’m likely suffering from proud dad bias on several, so independent opinions would be appreciated if you’ve got the time. Candidates are here. TIA.

…and this is why I’m totally out-classed.

//8840–OMG!! Did he survive?

Wonderful shots–good luck finding ‘b’s among them–they’re all ‘a’s.

//goes off to sulk in a corner with the weakstick entries he’s managed to capture…

Contest aside, these photos will last your lifetime with memories. Well done, and kudos//+1’s to all.

As for what to pick for the contest, GLWT.

ravnostic
    Participant

That last–**win**

Yugoboy
    Participant

…and this is why I’m totally out-classed.

Yeah… what he said…

QueenBee
    Participant

hah my pictures aren’t even of what some consider “real” sports! marching band, bowling…shuffleboard! hahah I definitely don’t expect to do well when there are great shots like above but whatever. It’s all in fun 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
  • The topic ‘08-03-11 – Sports Photography’ is closed to new replies.