09-23-09 – A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-23-09 – A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

Kestrana – welcome to the…well not really a madhouse. More of a house for slightly off creative geeks. Anyway, stick around. It’s pretty neat.

Thank you, I really liked your Less is More selections and your iguana this week I second as thoroughly interesting.

olavf
    Participant

Oh hey
    There’s a forum I should be reading.
    Well I missed the message about only posting from themes you participated in but I will comfort myself with the fact I’ve been oogling Fark since 2001 without the proper nerve to actually participate in anything until recently.

haha! suckerrrrrrr!

Welcome aboard. Strap in, hang on, and enjoy the ride 😀

Elsinore
    Keymaster

No, we’re good, justkat, I promise 🙂 I think what Olav was thinking of was the reflections contest where the subject had to be the reflected object, and the original object couldn’t be in the photo. The Shadows theme was a bit more (but not a lot more) loose in that non-shadowed things could still be part of the composition. Either way, the photo must not have captured what I thought it captured, cause I think it’s doing the worst of my three this week 😆 But seriously, I didn’t take your comment badly. I’ve just been extremely busy and haven’t had much time to check in and chitchat much. This span of time I’m typing now is probably the longest I’ve had in awhile, and that’s only cause I’m waiting for print jobs to finish before I can do other things 😆

Ok, so now that I got off on a major tangent…..Welcome, Kestrana!

lokisbong
    Participant

I would also like to say… Welcome Kestrana. Have fun here. I know I have fun even on weeks like this where I flop hard.

orionid
    Participant

More of a house for slightly off creative geeks.

I resemble that remark.

olavf
    Participant

More of a house for slightly off creative geeks.

I resemble that remark.

I wish I did 😛

soosh
    Participant

the more than slightly off have a pretty good time here as well.

justkat
    Participant

the more than slightly off have a pretty good time here as well.

I resemble that remark.

😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to soosh this week!

Viewing 9 posts - 91 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘09-23-09 – A Day Late and a Dollar Short’ is closed to new replies.