09-23-09 – A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-23-09 – A Day Late and a Dollar Short

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    soosh
    Participant

and if you do put a link PLEASE make it open in a new window/tab.

ever since I got in the habit of clicking links with the scroll wheel, my life has become much more serene.

Curious
    Participant

ever since I got in the habit of clicking links with the scroll wheel, my life has become much more serene.

darned nice trick, thanks

justkat
    Participant

if I’m that curious, i can look it up.

i do hope that folks will identify what the original contest was with or without a link.

While I am going to pop-link my referred contests, I also found a FF add-on called InstaClick that makes it so any link you right-click on pops a new tab. I have loved this add-on. 😀 Nice deal for those of us without special mice!! Or is it mouses in this case…?

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Hmm… does this little guy qualify for the “Ugly” theme? Dunno. Or maybe I can use him as a tableau of Mopsy‘s epic “I for One…” entry. Sigh… probably not. Anyhow I just wanted to share this one, but didn’t find him gallery-worthy.

1800×1200

linguine
    Participant

buck_bacon, we did reptiles at some point(not sure if that was before or after you joined).

Curious
    Participant

justkat you might want to check this out

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1447

it was submitted of approval of FF 3.5 but so far that hasn’t happened. until it’s approved i’m not going to 3.5 since i use the heck out of it.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ve been so busy in the past week that I’m just now going through pictures to use for this. Yikes…linguine was right!

bucky_bacon
    Participant

buck_bacon, we did reptiles at some point(not sure if that was before or after you joined).

Sadly it was before my boobies. But thanks!

olavf
    Participant

Sadly it was before my boobies. But thanks!

I hit that with blue – one awesome pic, but it’s the week before I joined – the one that persuaded me to start participating =P

Oh well.

soosh
    Participant

darned nice trick, thanks

not a problem. I don’t know exactly when that was implemented, but I only learned of it in the last six months.

linguine
    Participant

I can’t decide whether I want to go with serious but better photos or silly stuff like this

justkat
    Participant

justkat you might want to check this out

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1447

it was submitted of approval of FF 3.5 but so far that hasn’t happened. until it’s approved i’m not going to 3.5 since i use the heck out of it.

I used to have that but now just use farkit. 😉 and i have the addon i mentioned that just does the right click, no menus or anything, one push of the button and there i am. =)

nobigdeal
    Participant

I found that two of the shots I planned to use for this contest, I already used in other contests. Oh well…Hit the archives and hope for the best.

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    linguine
    Participant

I can’t believe I forgot about see you at the fair, although its probably a good thing I left out some shots from my possible entries.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 99 total)
  • The topic ‘09-23-09 – A Day Late and a Dollar Short’ is closed to new replies.