10-07-09 – Farktography Classic: Black and White 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 10-07-09 – Farktography Classic: Black and White 2

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

we all have ups and downs (well, except maybe U-Man and Elisinore 😉 ).

lol well thanks for that 😉 Though if you look at my participation graph, you’ll see I have a lot of downs for the ups I have, and a lot of times where I’ll have one photo do decent, but the other two tank. I’m honestly not all that consistent, but I appreciate your vote of confidence and comparison to the guy who’s on top of all the stats 😉

Well deserved congrats (and a very happy birthday!) to millera9 this week. Man, to be 26 again…le sigh… 😉

nobigdeal
    Participant

we all have ups and downs (well, except maybe U-Man and Elisinore 😉 ).

lol well thanks for that 😉 Though if you look at my participation graph, you’ll see I have a lot of downs for the ups I have, and a lot of times where I’ll have one photo do decent, but the other two tank. I’m honestly not all that consistent, but I appreciate your vote of confidence and comparison to the guy who’s on top of all the stats 😉

Well deserved congrats (and a very happy birthday!) to millera9 this week. Man, to be 26 again…le sigh… 😉

To be 36 again…

olavf
    Participant

To be 36 again…

You can have my #36 if you like. It’s been a longer year in some aspects that my #30.

And I got divorced in #30.

thepostess
    Participant

To be 36 again…

^^^this.

justkat
    Participant

happy birthday millera!

justkat
    Participant

To be 36 again…

You can have my #36 if you like. It’s been a longer year in some aspects that my #30.

And I got divorced in #30.

what are you trying to say, honey? 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 136 through 141 (of 141 total)
  • The topic ‘10-07-09 – Farktography Classic: Black and White 2’ is closed to new replies.