11-03-10 – Defunct

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 11-03-10 – Defunct

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • Author
    SilverStag
    Participant

Wo ist der contest?

orionid
    Participant

I can has thread? Or is mah clock wrong?

U-Man
    Participant

Can has?

Kestrana
    Participant

I thought I was going to be late! Woot!

Uranus
    Participant

I did try, though. I have some petrified wood and an orthoceras fossil (it’s not that big), but I don’t like the shots I have well enough to post, so I’m not going to. Pity.

I felt that about 2 of my shroom shots, and got a best ever finish…others seem not to be as critical of us as we are ourselves, or look at our stuff differently….I say : put them out there.

Until about 10 mins ago I had nothing for this week, now I have a set, none of which is great, but they’re going in anyway. 🙄

nobigdeal
    Participant

twitching….

linguine
    Participant

Sorry about the delay, I dozed off in front of the tv for a couple minutes. Contest – http://www.fark.com/cgi/comments.pl?IDLink=5735011

cameraflage
    Participant

Ok, I lied…only 2 of my submissions are Kodachromes. At the last minute I decided not to go “full Amish” with three shots of my neighbors, so I tossed in LC-34 just for good measure. The shot of the Parrott rifles is digital, shot a couple of weeks ago on our way back from DC.

SilverStag
    Participant

Misfire:

2010-11-03 08:13:48 PM

Thanks.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Got it, SilverStag

olavf
    Participant

Sorry, orionid, I couldn’t find anything older than 1977. I do have the box & manual though, and I believe it still works.

orionid
    Participant

Sorry, orionid, I couldn’t find anything older than 1977. I do have the box & manual though, and I believe it still works.

Almost had no idea what you were talking about. Then decided to check the thread one last time before bed. Then it clicked….. like an IC into a socket.

olavf
    Participant

😀

I’d been thinking about using that one before you mentioned it, but I made the extra effort to find the thing in my garage

lokisbong
    Participant

I wish I could have gotten permission to get closer to the harvester thing like Olavfs picture. That’s a neat perspective .
    Edited to put the punctuation in the right spot.

clouddancer
    Participant

After looking at what’s posted, I might have something to contribute, but I’ll wait until tomorrow to post, let my brain chew on it and also see if the pictures are worth posting at all. I love what I’ve seen so far though!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 108 total)
  • The topic ‘11-03-10 – Defunct’ is closed to new replies.