12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Steve Miller – Take the Money and Run?

…or maybe one of my ideas [keeping mum].

Curious
    Participant

Steve Miller – Take the Money and Run?

i was going to do that but realized the surveillance pictures would be OF me not BY me.

ennuipoet
    Participant

So, I am researching today, and I think I’ve found my lead entry

It will, of course, be a self portrait.

Kestrana
    Participant

CAN NOT UN SEE

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Had to update the date on this contest–Curious noticed 12/2 was a Thurs. So the date has been fixx0red to its proper Wednesday of 12/1.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

CAN NOT UN SEE

The first thing I thought of was the DO NOT WANT dog macro. 🙂

And that guy should be arrested for abusing the English language. Not even a politician could twist the meaning of the word “handsome” to include anything in that picture! (Although that is a fine looking hog, I reckon.)

U-Man
    Participant

Got two album covers done. Neither perfect. Happy with both.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I think that would count as NSFW

/but funny

orionid
    Participant

/but funny

Aw, crap. I’m looking at this thread at work.

ennuipoet
    Participant

/but funny[/quote]

If I were to actually do it (which I’m not!) not only would it be NSFW, but also like staring into the the face of Cthulhu. I would feel guilty about causing mass insanity to thousands.

Also, orionid, I’m pretty sure he is actually wearing pants, but I am to afraid to zoom in close enough to know for sure.

U-Man
    Participant

Also, orionid, I’m pretty sure he is actually wearing pants, but I am to afraid to zoom in close enough to know for sure.

How sure are you that that is a ‘he’? I’m also not brave enough to look closely.

ennuipoet
    Participant

How sure are you that that is a ‘he’? I’m also not brave enough to look closely.

It does have a mustache…but then, so did Aunt Bunny.

Curious
    Participant

got two props today and will pick up the third tomorrow. two of my three planned shots will be mildly amusing i hope. one is going to be killer. when i first looked at the prop i was disappointed — then i looked again while picturing what i plan. killer definitely.

the voters may not agree but that will only demonstrate their failure to appreciate great talent.

did we decide on hints? titles? linking to the song on you tube?

ravnostic
    Participant

I hope to get some shots for this this weekend. I have plans, at least. Had a spider that got trapped in my bathroom sink for about 5 days (I washed him down the drain, he kept coming back. I even took pictures, along the lines of ‘itsy bitsy spider’. But then the sink is not a water spout, and the faucet is not rain.

And the pictures were kinda blurry anyway. Not so much you couldn’t see how dirty my bathroom sink was, but still.

clouddancer
    Participant

Silly question (sort of). do cadences count? I posed this to hubby and both he and his friend piped up with a particular one (that I need one item for, actually) but it’s a cadence they both did (Hubby was Army, Friend was ROTC and something about Marines and a screw up with medical records). Anyway, the lyrics/cadence in question has been around so long it’s a traditional now, but it was modified and put into song. So, do cadences count?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 184 total)
  • The topic ‘12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same’ is closed to new replies.