12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 184 total)
  • Author
    U-Man
    Participant

I thought of a hard one this AM. I’ll try it. If it works, it could be really good.

orionid
    Participant

I thought of a hard one this AM.

😯

/That’s what she said.

U-Man
    Participant

That caught me off guard and a piece of sammich flew out onto my desk. 🙂

orionid
    Participant

My condolences to your sammich.

Curious
    Participant

i had an instant idea that i’ll like but won’t get votes. then on the way home this evening i had another idea that i also like but am not sure about the execution of it. what’s in my mind is conveys the song but is two dimensional.

putting captions will help us here i think. at least the voters can vote on whether we hit the mark or not.

U-Man
    Participant

I got one album cover done. It was a pic I did for a different theme but didn’t use. I might try to do it again as it isn’t as good as I’d like, but set up is not insignificant so I probably won’t.

olavf
    Participant

I have one pic for Autumn, and naught for next week, so I’m trying to work on them in order =/

orionid
    Participant

Accidental double-post. No delete button available.

orionid
    Participant

I have ideas, and one fallback based on a Beach Boys song about a truly badass car, but haven’t done any yet. I need to bake a cake, find a bare-assed statue, and find some hello kitty stickers. Which reminds me, Elsinore, statue crack is okay, right? Also, unrealated to this theme, or any theme for that matter, I know poo is right out, but what about implied poo? Like a box of turd-looking fudge, labled “fresh fudge” and a roll of toilet papaer sitting next to it? I had the idea the other day, and it appealed to my childish sense of humor so I may pocket it for a future theme that may apply.

/I am mildly worried that the geogaphic location of some fellow farktographers may give them the opportunity to take a better photo of the bad-ass Beach Boys car, which is why it’s a fallback.

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

… a Beach Boys song about a truly badass car …

Nobody guessed this yet, have they? How about “Shut Down” feat. the lyrics, “My Stingray is light, his slicks are startin’ to spin/but the 413’s really diggin’ in” ?

Next best guess is “Fun fun fun” with daddy’s T-bird.

orionid
    Participant

The need for speed by Orionid, on Flickr

Good Guess

Topless by Orionid, on Flickr

But, still no.
    😛

You might say I like Corvettes

linguine
    Participant

Which reminds me, Elsinore, statue crack is okay, right?

I’d assume thats fine since it was ok for me to post a picture of a statue of a naked boy.

ravnostic
    Participant

Good Guess

But, still no.
    😛

You might say I like Corvettes

Little Deuce Coupe?

And if’n you like corvettes, see this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmdtu3FlX-s

No sound; Youtube took it away.

Curious
    Participant

i need to stop at a bank for one of my ideas. and i’m not sure that 1)they will have what i want 2) i can make the picture work. #2 will likely make this idea a no go.

another idea involves either a cutout background or a visit to the toy store. the lego man i have.

orionid
    Participant

i need to stop at a bank for one of my ideas. and i’m not sure that 1)they will have what i want 2) i can make the picture work. #2 will likely make this idea a no go.

Steve Miller – Take the Money and Run?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 184 total)
  • The topic ‘12-01-10 – The Song Remains the Same’ is closed to new replies.