Skip to toolbar

Fantasy Football League

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Fantasy Football League

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Kestrana
    Participant

I already messaged some people on Facebook but orionid and I are putting together a fantasy football league. Let me know if you’re interesting in joining, right now I have about 10 spots open.

Details:

– Live Draft, snake format, currently set for Sept. 2nd @ 9pm EST. You can set up a drafting agent to auto-draft for you in priority order if you can’t make it.
    – Free to play, bragging rights only, no money involved.
    – Hosted by nfl.com, there are multiple fantasy aids and we can give you some (possibly bad) advice if you’re interested but not a football fanatic

Farktographer
    Participant

I’m in! Love fantasy football. We play every year at work and it’s always so much fun.

/Go Chargers!

Kestrana
    Participant

Cool, either PM me an email address or find me on Facebook -> Carole Buckwalter

linguine
    Participant

I would join you but its going to be tough enough for me to try to coordinate for one draft while I’m down here.

Kestrana
    Participant

You can set up an auto draft agent if you can’t make the draft. That’s what I had to do last year and I wound up with a decent team. Let me know if you’re interested in that route and I’ll send you an invite.

Yugoboy
    Participant

I like “free.”
    I’m not necessarily convinced Mrs. Yugoboy would appreciate me being any more immersed in NFL season than I already am.

At least I don’t have enough of a social life that Friday the 2nd will be busy. It’ll be the first day of school for students (don’t ask… long story about a shitty superintendent… now Chicago’s got him… ha ha!) but I’ll be good.

Why the hell not… count me in. PM me the info, as I have no presence on Facebook (I won’t even let family and friends tag me).

Kestrana
    Participant

OK PM’d you guys the info!

linguine
    Participant

I’m in. I have enough time to pull shitsburgh players out of my autodraft.

Farktographer
    Participant

I’ll gladly take your shitsburgh trash. I’m no fan of the Steelers, but Roethlesberger (sp?…who cares?) sure did get me a ton of points last year as a backup.

Kestrana
    Participant

It’s spelled “Roethlisbungler” or “Fumblesberger” or “Rapelessberger” or “Ulcerberger” if you’re a Steelers fan.

orionid
    Participant

“Ulcerberger”

Just because he can hold on to the ball for two and a half minutes with three big dudes hanging off his back, doesn’t mean he should. Especially now that the refs are quicker to call “down by forward motion” to “protect the quarterback.” But when they don’t, that’s when the big play happens. Seriously, being a Stelers fan under Reoethlisberger is like watching a train wreck every couple minutes just to hope to find survivors.

Kestrana
    Participant

Just a reminder to those that joined, tonight is the draft at 10 EST/7 PST. If you can’t make the live draft, set your auto drafter to make some picks for you or you’ll get random choices.

And for the love of fark, pick a team picture already photographers!

Yugoboy
    Participant

Looking forward to this. Except for entering the Farktography contest, I’ve been too busy with school opening to do anything else. This’ll be a nice break. Not looking forward to having to tweak the line-up every week for Bye weeks, but at least it’ll be a mental break.

I did go out and spend $7.99 on a magazine… now I need to check the injury updates… don’t want to be drafting somebody with a ripped ACL…

Farktographer
    Participant

Ughhh…I’m going to be driving to LA during the draft. Hope my auto-pick doesn’t screw me over. Hard to predict when the players will be gone.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

It’s spelled “Roethlisbungler” or “Fumblesberger” or “Rapelessberger” or “Ulcerberger” if you’re a Steelers fan.

In my neck o’ the woods we go with “Roofiesberger.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.