Fantasy Football League

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Farktography Pub and Grill Fantasy Football League

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Yoyo
    Participant

Go Chiefs! (Gotta cheer for the home team, no matter how much they suck.)

Kestrana
    Participant

Just keep this going I guess.

Yugoboy
    Participant

OK…

I forgot to check BYE weeks when selecting my back-up QB. I’ve RGIII as my back-up with a BYE on week 10 (same as my starter, Aaron Rodgers.) I’m not looking for an immediate trade, as I’ve got 9 weeks to wait, but if someone’s starting QB blows up, and they have something interesting to trade (decent QB for 1 week (week 10) and a decent TE for week 9) I’m open to trade talks.

I’m more than willing to wait a few weeks, because if I dump him too soon, based on my record last year, Aaron Rodgers will get run over by a nuclear submarine or something.

Yugoboy
    Participant

Damn damn damn damn damn damn….

Even with Aaron Hernandez going out with no points, even with Steven Jackson going out after 58 yards, even with my DP making more points for me than both Wide Receivers, my TE AND a running back, (and partly because my opposition forgot to swap out an inactive player on Thursday) I was WINNING until the very last Lions play. Had anyone but Pettigrew caught that TD, I’d have won.

That, combined with Cowboys and Lions losing, 49ers, Pittsburgh and Buffalo winning made for a rather disappointing Sunday of football for me.

{insert: vomiting smiley.gif}

linguine
    Participant

At least your entire team didnt feel like taking the day off.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • The topic ‘Fantasy Football League’ is closed to new replies.