07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

There’s no specific requirement, so I’d say you’re fair game as long as you don’t have the camera in the driver’s position.

QueenBee
    Participant

good deal thanks! 🙂

Elsinore
    Keymaster
    Kestrana
    Participant

The link you posted there goes to a dead thread for me O.o

linguine
    Participant
    wrayvynn
    Participant

No one has mentioned aircraft yet…yea? nay?

ravnostic
    Participant

No one has mentioned aircraft yet…yea? nay?

I had a shot from an airplane, and a shot on the metro of a landing airplane; both became b-sides. Tough choices this week.

Looking at my Flickr I can see definitive improvement in my photography from last September when I first started; this set http://www.flickr.com/photos/kestrana/sets/72157623542251562/ is a good example (it’s ordered newest to oldest). I’ve (grudgingly 😉 ) seen improvement in you from when you started already. I even said so to orionid when I saw your airplane lights picture from All Night Long.

I’ve been to your Flickr before; I’ll have to revisit with a more critical eye (I thought they were all fantastic, as I do most albums I see from you’s peoples). Viewing all of them has helped in composition. Thanks for the compliment; Learning to do the editing (in progress) has helped a great deal, as has the realization that my tamron lenses on my Canon body do *not* auto focus with precision; I’ve gone to manual focus with bracketing (or auto preset then switch to manual and bracket).

Elsinore
    Keymaster

The link you posted there goes to a dead thread for me O.o

Uh whoops, I left off the 3 at the end.

Also, aircraft should be fine, falling under public conveyance.

justkat
    Participant

Flying never even occurred to me. And I have one picture left. I guess I’ll go look at my flying pictures…

nobigdeal
    Participant

I had nothing at all for this week. Nothing in archives…nothing!
    So today I had to run home from the camper to do laundry and stuff. I set up the tripod on the passenger seat with a remote cord and shot 1500 pics in the 25 mile ride home.
    Just finished going through them and managed to get 11 keepers!
    Now to pick three of those!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

There are several entries I strongly suspect were taken from a stopped vehicle. Unfortunately, I have no way of proving this. I have asked to add the difficulty to the Fark headline so maybe it will cut down on that happening with folks who don’t read the theme description…

olavf
    Participant

Elsinore, would you be so kind as to envotinate my 2010-07-07 10:53:41 PM? Thanks.

On the bright side, I finally got around to having Kat drive me by the local hotel, so I could take pictures of the hookers. Yay me!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yep, got it. That hooker hotel is pretty funny 😆

caradoc
    Participant

There are several entries I strongly suspect were taken from a stopped vehicle.

Just an FYI, Elsinore – *all* of mine were taken in motion…

Elsinore
    Keymaster

‘kay good deal. There’s one currently in the thread that the guy said wasn’t, so I’ll eventually delete it, but for now I disenvotinated and left the references up for anyone else who might have mistakenly posted a still shot. I’ll probably delete it in another 15 mins or so.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 123 total)
  • The topic ‘07-07-10 – Passenger’s Side’ is closed to new replies.