07-21-10 – These Foolish Games

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 07-21-10 – These Foolish Games

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Don’t feel too badly. My last job was at a locksmith company. We’d go get people into their cars when they locked themselves out, using pretty simple tools. Almost always, someone would say, ‘I should get me one of them tools so this doesn’t happen again.’ We’d just ask ‘Where you gonna keep it?’

p.s. Hope you got a real locksmith and not a rip-off one. http://www.findalocksmith.com

ravnostic
    Participant

Gee, too bad I didn’t see this before. Sport, defined:

“An activity can be considered a sport under Title IX if it meets specific criteria. It must have coaches, practices, competitions during a defined season and a governing organization. The activity also must have competition as its primary goal…”

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2010/07/21/20100721judge-says-cheerleading-not-a-sport.html#ixzz0uMViWwmi

zincprincess
    Participant

I just wanted to say that I discovered something about myself while taking pictures for this week’s theme, I’m the idiot in my group of friends. I locked myself out on the balcony for an hour before the locksmith was able to open my door to let me back in because I wanted to shoot outside. Worst part about the whole ordeal? I didn’t even have my camera with me while I was locked out there and I’m not going to end up using those pictures.

I hope this made someone smile or laugh.

I blew my camera up while shooting for this contest. Less embarrassing but more annoying. Having to round out my entries with my stupid point and shoot.

Morningbreath
    Participant

I broke one of my cameras for a contest, trying to take photos outside my car. Stupid wind.

SilverStag
    Participant

This was the first contest ever where I felt like I might have to defend my entries. Hmmm.

caradoc
    Participant

Welcome to Farktography!

This Week’s Theme: “These Foolish Games” b>

Description: Description: Dirty stuff. But nothing sexual.

Wait… what?

justkat
    Participant

This was the first contest ever where I felt like I might have to defend my entries. Hmmm.

Why? On the face of them I don’t see any problems.

justkat
    Participant

Welcome to Farktography!

This Week’s Theme: “These Foolish Games” b>

Description: Description: Dirty stuff. But nothing sexual.

Wait… what?

hah! Didn’t notice that. That’s the description for another contest. I’m sure it will get fixed.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hey Morningbreath: Can you repost with this week’s description, then I can move it into proper order? We can’t edit individual posts, only delete or move.

ravnostic
    Participant

Why? They fit the bill perfectly.

That topic theme bit is really, really funny!

ennuipoet
    Participant

Just fiddy entries in and I’ve LOL’d a dozen times. Nice. Also, for the record, not matter how good you may be at it: Quarters is a Game, not a Sport. Unless your school offered a scholarship in Quarters, which would be awesome! 🙂

oi_piss_me_off
    Participant

Don’t feel too badly. My last job was at a locksmith company. We’d go get people into their cars when they locked themselves out, using pretty simple tools. Almost always, someone would say, ‘I should get me one of them tools so this doesn’t happen again.’ We’d just ask ‘Where you gonna keep it?’

p.s. Hope you got a real locksmith and not a rip-off one. http://www.findalocksmith.com

hahahaha, I thought about climbing down to my downstairs neighbor balcony and drop down from there. But I still wouldn’t have any place to go.

My condo office people called the locksmith…I hope he was legit…

zincprincess

You blew up your camera?! That sucks…

Morningbreath
    Participant

Hey Morningbreath: Can you repost with this week’s description, then I can move it into proper order? We can’t edit individual posts, only delete or move.

wow, I goofed that up, I reposted.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

fixx0red. Thanks much!

SilverStag
    Participant

Why? They fit the bill perfectly.

That topic theme bit is really, really funny!

Topic Theme Bit?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 136 total)
  • The topic ‘07-21-10 – These Foolish Games’ is closed to new replies.