09-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Green 2

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat This week’s contest 09-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Green 2

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • Author
    caradoc
    Participant

We have a test bed at home that we’ve started playing with.

Jeepers. And people said my thank-your-mother post was creepy.

😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Congrats to SilverStag!

olavf
    Participant

We have a test bed at home that we’ve started playing with.

Jeepers. And people said my thank-your-mother post was creepy.

😉

Well, you know, it’s nice to have some place to try things out without breaking the real one….

/and congrats to Silverstag! Stiff competition from everyone this week, for sure.

SilverStag
    Participant

Thanks, all! That was actually a shot I took with the idea that I was going to use it in Farktography someday- I remember thinking, “I’ll bet there will be a classic Green color contest coming along any day now”.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

Thanks, all! That was actually a shot I took with the idea that I was going to use it in Farktography someday- I remember thinking, “I’ll bet there will be a classic Green color contest coming along any day now”.

I know I’m farily new around here, but that has to be the sign that one has truly become a farktographer. I just commented to my friend this week that I can’t see something “cool” or odd or really just photo-worthy now without wondering what contest theme I might be able to use it in…

Oh, and congrats SilverStag!

Zero_Exponent
    Participant

ZeroExponent I wanted to thank you for the little gift you gave to a newb farktographer. She and my grandpa were very close and his death was a very hard time for our family.

You’re welcome. Hugs all around. I unintentionally solved the mystery of your mom’s secret identity 😮
    I get my sentimentality from my mother’s side – she cries at weddings, sad movies, red lights …

Belated kudos to SilverStag for getting the win, in a very tough field of competition!

kashari
    Participant

This was a great contest, nice job everyone!

The lighting in both Silverstag & Cretinbob’s pictures was exquisite, truly the kind that makes your soul say ‘ahhhhh’. 8)

Viewing 7 posts - 76 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • The topic ‘09-22-10 – Farktography Classic: Green 2’ is closed to new replies.