The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    Elsinore
    Keymaster

It’s gonna take a bit longer than usual since I’m looking at not just when stuff was suggested/reached critical mass but also stuff that has clearly more support/excitement and therefore should be scheduled sooner. But it will be updated today, promise.

Kestrana
    Participant

/breathless with anticipation
    //feeling lightheaded
    ///i imk h,k8vy h

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Ok, got the initial post-theme-scheduling-discussion list of themes in the hopper. You’ll see they have the number of votes listed to show the amount of support each theme had. I only counted those responses where someone said +1, yes, let’s do this, and the like. If it was merely a comment about the theme, it didn’t count toward the vote total.

You may also notice we have some themes that had a lot of interest but may be open to similar subject matter (e.g. Heebie Jeebies, Destroyed, and Silent Decay might lend themselves to some similar stuff). I’ll try to make sure those kinds of themes aren’t scheduled too close together as well as take into consideration the general “openness” and specificity of the themes.

nobigdeal
    Participant

looks good!

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I might end up adding the general dates the themes were discussed to try to keep track of things and make sure we’re emptying some of the older stuff along with the high interest stuff…

thepostess
    Participant

Ok, blond moment…where is the hopper?

sleeping
    Participant

The list is the first post in this very thread. It gets updated from time to time with new themes.

orionid
    Participant

critical mass

Ack! Work! Yuck!

/a critical reactor is a good thing
    //the movies are wrong

thepostess
    Participant

Ok, blond moment…where is the hopper?

Thanks 😳

thepostess
    Participant

excellent!

clouddancer
    Participant

Not that I’m getting impatient or anything, but any idea when the Hopper’d ideas will be put into scheduling? Thanks.

olavf
    Participant

Can has more contests? :/

U-Man
    Participant
    thepostess
    Participant

Can has more contests? :/

Please. 🙂

Kestrana
    Participant

I noticed contest #250 is in 9 weeks. Are we going to do something special to commemorate the big number?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 217 total)
  • The topic ‘The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled’ is closed to new replies.