The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    orionid
    Participant

Can we push Volcanos, Mountains, and Waterfalls off to June? No ulterior motive here….. just sayin…..

lokisbong
    Participant

Can we push Volcanos, Mountains, and Waterfalls off to June? No ulterior motive here….. just sayin…..

So what are you going to Hawaii for you honeymoon trip? Not complaining. I could use some time to get better Pictures than I have so far.

That’s what I get for not checking Facebook. lol. Stupid question.

orionid
    Participant

hehehe 😛

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes we are going to Hawaii for our honeymoon 😀

orionid
    Participant

Unfortunately, all of the good Volcanoes, Mountains, and Waterfalls are on the big island, and we’re going to Oahu. Forunately, Oahu does have a couple falls, and extinct volcano craters that look more like tourist beaches. Oh, wait. They are tourist beaches.

CauseISaidSo
    Participant

I might have to disagree with that. My Hawaiin experience is limited to a week in Maui, but the number and beauty of waterfalls there was astounding. True you’re limited to a single extinct volcano, but the mountains on Maui aren’t anything to sneeze at either.

Curious
    Participant

why would one sneeze at a mountain?

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I don’t mind pushing the theme out some. Not sure about June, per se, but we’ll see 😆

olavf
    Participant

April, at least would be good… lotsa mountains between here and Vegas 😉

Kestrana
    Participant

Yes…we are going to Vegas next weekend, hmmm

orionid
    Participant

I was gonna ask if we were planning on staying in the city the whole time, or grab a car maybe one day and hit the dam or canyon?

Also, there is this: http://www.neonmuseum.org/index.html But we’d have to try to reserve a tour spot now-ish.

Kestrana
    Participant

If we rent a car, ravnostic, Plamadude30k and caradoc are going to insist we come visit 😛

Plamadude30k
    Participant

If we rent a car, ravnostic, Plamadude30k and caradoc are going to insist we come visit 😛

From Vegas? That’s a bit of a drive. I wouldn’t say no to a little get-together, though.

ravnostic
    Participant

This. But it’s only a suggestion. I wouldn’t hold a gun to your head or anything, despite our state’s reputation.

lokisbong
    Participant

Man I wish I had the money to go. So broke I can’t remember ever being this far in the hole. When I get a job I will feel like I owe my friends the first three paychecks. Knowing him he will say no way but I will still feel that way.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 217 total)
  • The topic ‘The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled’ is closed to new replies.