The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Forums Forums Farktography General Chat Themes The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 217 total)
  • Author
    ravnostic
    Participant

Can the hopper get assigned soon? I think I’m good for Labor Day, I’m avoiding fishes out of fear, and thus I’m looking to know what’s next in line…

purdy please? 😥

U-Man
    Participant

Fear of fish? Wuh?

ravnostic
    Participant

Fear of fish? Wuh?

Fear of coming in dead last, I guess.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hopper’s updated…intended to get more than just the one theme scheduled tonight, but I think further scheduling will have to wait until tomorrow.

bucky_bacon
    Participant

Holy overloaded hopper! I love it all though. Also, Optimus Prime is listed twice.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Yeah I fixed that. Missed some other stuff that got scheduled but forgot to take them out, though.

kashari
    Participant

Am I being a dork and missing where the upcoming contests are listed? I only see ‘Autumn’ next week and ‘The Song’ on 12/1.

linguine
    Participant

Am I being a dork and missing where the upcoming contests are listed? I only see ‘Autumn’ next week and ‘The Song’ on 12/1.

Thats all that is scheduled right now but here’s a list of themes waiting to be scheduled and some of which will be included when the next batch of themes is scheduled.
    http://farktography.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=1237

Elsinore
    Keymaster

I’ll get some more themes scheduled this weekend. Strep-from-hell put a damper on things.

Kestrana
    Participant

If I have time I’ll make a list of what got envotinated for you.

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Sweet. You should be able to add them to the hopper on your own, too, if you feel so inclined. Just follow the format there already with votes, submitter, date eligible, etc.

Kestrana
    Participant

Oh cool I has teh powah!

Kestrana
    Participant

Hopper is updated!

olavf
    Participant

Next thing you know, Kestrana will be an assistant mod. D00Med, I say 😉

Elsinore
    Keymaster

Hopper is updated!

Cool, thanks! Not sure what I did with Optimus Prime, cause I was going to schedule that one soonish. Thanks for fixing that. Weirdness that it doesn’t list your edits…I figured it would list both of us.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 217 total)
  • The topic ‘The Hopper: Themes to be Scheduled’ is closed to new replies.